MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

And I won't be going. Oh well.

Stevo told me I couldn't, and since he was the one I originally promised...

Don't worry, I'm not going either. As much as I would like to see everyone again. I just don't have the money.

I mean I put in 6 apps at mcdonalds, talked to all the higher ups about a job over a dozen times. called constantly. And my sister and her boyfriend get jobs, but I don't even get a call.

Hopefully next year guys. Oh and Stevo -- Next time I see you at MAG I owe you a meal for the money I owe you. I stay true to my word.

Have a good time everyone ;-)

Ouch.

I'll admit that I fell asleep in the concert room last year, during Select Start I think - I was just too exhausted from all of the happenings.

Edit: So by popular demand, I will be up for leading a fun workout on Friday morning at 6 am. Who wants in on it?

Also bring a bottle of water if you're interested in it!

This'll be my first MAGFest, and I'm super excited. I've heard so many awesome things about it from this community that I just had to attend. I'm bring three people who aren't affiliated with this site, so I want to use MAGFest as a way to show them how truly awesome the OCR people are. And I'm excited to meet people IRL that I've made friends with on IRC.

Ouch.

I'll admit that I fell asleep in the concert room last year, during Select Start I think - I was just too exhausted from all of the happenings.

Edit: So by popular demand, I will be up for leading a fun workout on Friday morning at 6 am. Who wants in on it?

Also bring a bottle of water if you're interested in it!

For me it was Metroid Metal. I sat down to get a drink of water and some guy woke me up and all the lights were on, I was all "wait what, what happened to the show?"

well damn, epic fail on my part. Maybe it was because I spent so much time drafting M:tg. >_____>

edit: which I PROMISE i won't do again this year, guys! :P

i was bummed when you showed up and then disappeared for two days =( we didn't get much time to hang out.

like i said, i'm still not sure, but it's looking like i'll be able to afford it. which would be awesome. still looking for someone to drive with me. i'd be coming from western central NY, south of rochester. anyone from near buffalo, rochester, or syracuse is close enough to make it work. we've got a guest bedroom at my house, so we'd be able to put you up if you had to stay over.