MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

I suppose I could come be a teetotaler yea. I'm def gonna be there yea, so I guess I could come with, I dunno anything about the place, but AleHouse made me think "bar" ;P

It's a restaurant run by the Dogfish Head brewery - you'll miss out on the awesome beer probably, but you can still eat! (and maybe take a sip from people's beers)

I suppose I could come be a teetotaler yea. I'm def gonna be there yea, so I guess I could come with, I dunno anything about the place, but AleHouse made me think "bar" ;P

i'm not a beer guy myself, so i could drive if you'd be willing to let me drive your car. if they offer beer tasting, i'll try some, but i've never been able to finish a full glass before the bitter taste drove me nuts.

i'm not a beer guy myself, so i could drive if you'd be willing to let me drive your car. if they offer beer tasting, i'll try some, but i've never been able to finish a full glass before the bitter taste drove me nuts.

We need to find you a smooth beer, obviously. Just had a coconut stout last week that was amazing. :P

The beer here might get you to change your mind about beer.

actually, i lived in ithaca ny for two years - home of ithaca brewing company, finger lakes brewing company, five or six other low-scale beer makers, and about fifteen wineries on the finger lakes. there are twelve alehouses with more than two hundred home-brewed beers - that you can't get elsewhere - within a ten-mile radius. i still prefer mixed drinks, because i'm dumb and hate money.