MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

For those coming on Thursday afternoon - who wants to go take a trip to the Dogfish Head Alehouse that evening?

Where is that--is it near you guys in Arlington?

I should be game for that (assuming nothing comes up in the meantime to prevent me). Jenner too if she can get here soon enough. KF

It's near Seven Corners - about a 2 mile trek from the hotel.

Ok, sounds good.

Also, one of my favorite Japanese restaurants is nearby, Kyoto Cafe (on King Street, close to I-395 so not in old town Alexandria). If anyone's up for it, one of those MAG evenings we should try to hit the place up. KF

I am regged! can I hitch a ride with anyone coming from Baltimore? And then back to Baltimore on sunday?

I have to pick up prophetik from BWI on thursday and I'm pretty sure I'm bringing him back. though I need to PM him again about the details on that becuase I forgot to save it when I purged my inbox.

(my car just got FULL son)

It's a shame I don't have the money to come up for MAGFest (Then again, a year without work can do that to you...). Oh well.

Once I start getting some income again and get some idea about traveling formed (need to find out who much it'd be to get from Melbourne, Australia to DC or Virginia in the most cost effective route), you can expect me to get up for MAGFest 10.

Until then, take lots of compromising photos everyone!! :wink:

Speaking of which, anyone who are selling albums, can you say who you are and the cost? I wanna buy some.

Brandon - what are you selling exactly? Original work?

Yeah, I'd be selling hopefully my new Acoustic album that isn't quite done yet, for $5. Could also sell the first acoustic album called "Life". Or pretty much anything from here: http://brandonstrader.bandcamp.com/ but the home-printed jewel case version. I just need to know in advance so I have time to print them.