MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

"OC ReMix: Video Game Music Community

Fresh off the Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix soundtrack, it's OC ReMix! OCR's presentation includes their year in review, exclusive clips of upcoming ReMixes, tips on ReMixing, an in-depth Q&A and prizes. Meet OCR crew like founder David Lloyd (djpretzel), Andrew Aversa (zircon), Jill Goldin (pixietricks), Larry Oji (Liontamer), and a bunch more ReMixers and folks from the forums!"

*snicker* how does one define fresh here? :nicework:

Hahaha! I'll hit up Steph. :-D They used an old description as a placeholder and didn't put in what I sent. :lol:

Basically I will be wandering around aimlessly and pretty drunk, if I am not drunk, you should probably direct me to the booze if you see me. Would be pretty par for the course vs. last year. So if you see me, just be aware that I will have no idea what is going on or what panel/event I should be going to and just point me in the right direction lol.

Basically I will be wandering around aimlessly and pretty drunk, if I am not drunk, you should probably direct me to the booze if you see me. Would be pretty par for the course vs. last year. So if you see me, just be aware that I will have no idea what is going on or what panel/event I should be going to and just point me in the right direction lol.

I'd never actually been drunk before until YOU got me drunk last year. Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed The Megas or A Rival otherwise, but man, those two acts were a lot more fun like that.

So seeing that the DoD listening party is slated to take up from 12:30 am - 6:00 am on Friday morning and knowing that there's some good interest, anyone who wants to join me for a morning workout can join me and some others at the hotel lobby at 6:15 am or 15 minutes after the end of the DoD listening party, whichever comes second.

We will be working out outside so I recommend bundling up in triple layers or thermals if you have them, gloves, and a hat. Wear running shoes. Also, bring a bottle of water, as this will be intense and there's a good chance you will dehydrate. Try to hydrate the day beforehand (tough task on the first night, I know).

I'd never actually been drunk before until YOU got me drunk last year. Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed The Megas or A Rival otherwise, but man, those two acts were a lot more fun like that.

fun fact: while i've been buzzed once or twice, i've never been flat-out drunk. ever.

i don't drink beer, which is most of the reasoning for that. but i like long island ice teas. two big ones in two hours got me mildly buzzed - enough that colors were brighter, but not enough that i had any trouble standing or playing frisbee at the same time.

fun fact: while i've been buzzed once or twice, i've never been flat-out drunk. ever.

i don't drink beer, which is most of the reasoning for that. but i like long island ice teas. two big ones in two hours got me mildly buzzed - enough that colors were brighter, but not enough that i had any trouble standing or playing frisbee at the same time.

If you ever wants to get full-on drunk, just have some drinks mixed by Monobrow :-o

If you ever wants to get full-on drunk, just have some drinks mixed by Monobrow :-o

this. this. this. this. this.

So seeing that the DoD listening party is slated to take up from 12:30 am - 6:00 am on Friday morning and knowing that there's some good interest, anyone who wants to join me for a morning workout can join me and some others at the hotel lobby at 6:15 am or 15 minutes after the end of the DoD listening party, whichever comes second.

We will be working out outside so I recommend bundling up in triple layers or thermals if you have them, gloves, and a hat. Wear running shoes. Also, bring a bottle of water, as this will be intense and there's a good chance you will dehydrate. Try to hydrate the day beforehand (tough task on the first night, I know).

I might take you up on that... except I didn't bring my long running pants >:(

Monobrow gets EVERYONE drunk. That's like, what she does. She's so damn good at it, too!

Seconded. I am a strong proponent of Monobrow, the booze fairy.

She is a mythical creature who travels the dreams of all MAGfesters, spreading good cheer and Jägerbombs. :-)

Also, WTF Wes, 15 minutes after the DoD listening party? Hellz no, I will be too tired (and maybe drunk) to run at that point.

I just pre-reg'd. I will be there. :D

School starts the same day as MAG for me :/ so I'll make it there Friday night and then stay to Monday morning probably.

I still gotta figure who I'll stay with. If anyone sees this and has space, let me know.

Looking forward to seeing all you faces and not sleeping. haha

~jay

I just pre-reg'd. I will be there. :D

School starts the same day as MAG for me :/ so I'll make it there Friday night and then stay to Monday morning probably.

I still gotta figure who I'll stay with. If anyone sees this and has space, let me know.

Looking forward to seeing all you faces and not sleeping. haha

~jay

we might have room in our room! i don't remember who is in it and who isn't.

Sweet! Is it the usual crew? And I'd be cool with just the floor if it could work with you guys.

naw, stevo broke up that show when he went and got a girlfriend =( everyone knows that magfest is supposed to be dudefest! :< :< :<

it's bardicknowledge, drumultima, superjoe30, and me. taucer was supposed to be in, but he apparently isn't going to make it this year due to some spandex party or something.

one person's on the floor, and it's in the overflow hotel 3/10ths of a mile away from the con, but who cares? it's 60$ total!