MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

The fact that the Minibosses are playing just makes it all the more amazing.

Seeing The Megas last year for the first time was awesome. But finally seeing The Minibosses live, the very first video game cover band I'd ever heard back before I even knew that vg remixing existed? It'll feel like a gamer full-circle for me.

I was trying for the role of Don Corneo in the FF7 Voice project. Then it kinda died. My dreams, much like my crotch in the near future, were shattered.

Yeah, Aaron mismanaged that shit to the nth degree. I've thought about trying to rally the others, but I think our enthusiasm died with our respect for the project leader.

In other news, I've locked in with the MAG staff to speak about educational gaming on a panel and/or as a part of the "Gaming Intellectuals" group. Should be fun stuff, y'all best show up for it.

It's not so much the 'destruction' as the 'pain causing'.

Don't worry, I'll just be striking at your schnauzer and man-purse next year then.

... next next year, you know what I mean.

You saying I have a big nose too? Next he'll comment on my Birthmark, or my big girl-bootie, or my noodly girl arms.

Great it took me years to recover from my self-image problems and in 3 sentences LAOS tears down my careful construction.

No%20David%20cake.jpg

On a more serious note:

It's officially confirmed that I will NOT be attending magfest but I DID just purchase a supporter, $80, badge.

I will gladly transfer this to someone at a discounted rate. Say, $60? I can make the payment via paypal. Any on-the-fencers wanna take advantage shoot me a pm.

You can keep the shirt. You just have to promise to have a good time in my stead. :neutral: