MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

As much as I've thought about it (and REALLY want to go), I absolutely can't, due to family issues + financial strain (mainly family issues, though). I hope y'all have a great time, and perhaps I'll see you there in 2012 (if, you know, the WORLD DOESN'T END!!1!).

Wouldn't that not happen until December 2012? That would mean that the world would still be there :-P

The guys from 8BitX will definitely be there! So far it's myself, Will from the 8-Bit Extravaganza, and Randy from Elder-Speak and Elder-Geek.com. We look forward to seeing all of you!

Also, I just posted this to the RFG thread, but next week we're interviewing MAGFest PR Director Nick Marinelli and giving away 2 free passes to MAGFest! Learn more at the official post on the 8BitX forum. Thanks!

No worries man, your ride was about 1% of the issue.

Turns out I'm taking my ex-roommate to court for money owed so... if I win, I'll see y'all next year. :-)

If you like, I can be a character witness.

"Your Honor, the Plantiff is a great man. He doesn't want to eat any children or kick any puppies. Why the only flaw I can find in him is his affinity for oblitorating crotches of Mildly successful internet Radio shows."

Still looking for anyone who wants to buy a badge off me. At this point, since it's looking doubtful I'll get any takers, I'll drop the Supporter badge price down to the Attendee price of $40. You can still keep the perks and the shirt.

Anyone interested or if you know someone who would want to buy a badge please direct pms my way or shoot me an e-mail; cheflwilliams@gmail.com

Sorry I'm going to miss you guys, :(

EDIT: Or perhaps any advice for how/where to sell it?

• 2 weeks later...