Old Apple IIe game...?

Binarynova

So when I was in elementary school in Reno I remember going to the computer lab once a week to play some educational games on the (epic) Apple IIe computers we had. This was when I was introduced to the wonderful Oregon Trail and Number Munchers.

Recently I remembered another old computer game from that era. It may or may not be on the Apple IIe. I don't remember what's it's called or who made it. I only have a very faint memories of it

1) I believe it was a single-screen platformer.

2) The platforms you walked on were made of these little boxes with X's in them. Some of them looked different, and I think those were involved in the whole premise of the game.

3) Knowing me, it was probably some kind of math game, but this isn't necessarily the case.

Does that ring a bell for anyone? I hate when this happens because it'll bug me until I find it. :(

heh. Yeah, sorry, I never used an Apple IIe.

Okay: So I can vaguely remember an old dos game (At least I assume it was dos).

1) the first screen was a sort of wheel of fortune like thing with the spinner being composed of a lot of balls/circles, very similar to the opening of VectorMan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJDY1aog_Xo

2)When the balls/spinner stopped, it would take you to a level based on the spot it stopped on.

3)You played as a blue bubble floating through a maze, with lots of spiky things to avoid. You died if you touched a wall or anything sharp. When you died, it would take you back to the wheel.

4) there were fans that blew you around, and pumps that would make you bigger or smaller.

5) it had VGA style graphics, if I remember correctly. Lots of greys, purples and golds.

I don't know. I can't really describe it any better. It's haunted me for many years...