DKC 2 Forest Interlude/Stickerbrush Symphony remix.

Tensei

Wow, this track is gorgeous! I particularly love the bass; so busy, so funky!

I am new here, so I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or whether you're already familiar with it, but I find the 'Mr Sax T' VST from Sample Modelling can create some great, near realistic sax tones (especially when used with a midi breath controlled instrument). You could probably track down a demo without too much trouble.

Keep up the great work!

This is the worst thing ever, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it.

Seriously tho, this is not what I expected, and it took a while to figure out what it is. :D Rain, hard electronic kit, jazz, funk, disco, vinyl sounds, sax, whispers...? Channelling a bit Joshua Morse, are we? And... a few other things? :P

Careful with the voxpad, it has a pretty mid-heavy, harsh, resonant sound. Actually, the whole thing sounds forced a step too loud, wrecking the smooth vibe you'd otherwise be rocking.

Funky but overproduced. Ease up on the harmonic exciter or whatever and let it be a little smoother. It's not supposed to blow anybody's brains out with volume, so STOP DOING THAT!

Thanks for making this mod review ridiculously easy.

SUB THIS NOW, this is one of the best songs I've heard to hit the WIP forums in months. Good friggin' work you guys :-) The outro really sends chills down my spine, with the sax and the whispers...

This one's a keeper, I can't imagine any reason it wouldn't get past the panel.

I don't know if it is my headphones or what, but I hear some heavy clipping going on with the piano and when the choir comes in. I can also spot some signs of compression in certain spots.

I also would have faded the rain fx out a little a little bit more smoothly. It fades out a little, and then kinda drops out. Then, its suddenly reintroduced for a few seconds and drops out again. Its cool at the beginning, but I don't think I would bring it back into the song anymore. It kinda starts sounding like a weird hissing sound in the background.

The ending kinda left me hangin' too.