OCR music with similar moods?

nugzta

I'm trying to burn some OCR music with similar moods into discs but since OCR don't sort their music based genres, it's hard to compile them. I'm looking music that is dirty, naughty and sounds hot and sexy. To name a few: Daijiru (AnoSou, Avaris), Sexy Boy (ellywu2). Anyone knows if there are more of these in OCR?

Also I'm looking for more chill and jazzy music like FlowTropics (analoq, Hemophiliac), Sexxy Thai Guy (Mustin).

I appreciate any help guys.

ocr technically has a tagging system, but this raises the question of whether or not it should be more prominent

perhaps included somewhere on the remix's main page

eh?

Yeah. Well, yes and no.

The current plan is to implement a custom, admin/staff-only system of structured, agreed on tags that would be maintained & displayed on the mix page, as you say, and then opening up tagging via the forum threads to the community.

Thoughts/concerns?

Yeah. Well, yes and no.

The current plan is to implement a custom, admin/staff-only system of structured, agreed on tags that would be maintained & displayed on the mix page, as you say, and then opening up tagging via the forum threads to the community.

Thoughts/concerns?

So you're saying an initial tagging would be restricted to staff only, but then forum members would have to option to add tags?

I think some sort of tagging system would be hugely beneficial. It would be neat to replicate the music genome project (aka Pandora Radio) in terms of the tag attributes, such as the type of beat, mood, etc... rather than simply genre. Typical genres aren't really helpful these days, IMO, since there's so much variety.