I have PS3 games, I'd like to trade. (ALL games have been claimed. You're welcome. Hahaha.)

The Legendary Zoltan

• 3 weeks later...
If he doesn't take it, I WILL RIGHT NOW.

Random, out of all the sealed playstation games you could have mentioned. I think i have a sealed copy of BoF3 as well, but it's at my parents house. I wonder if it's actually worth anything? there are a couple on ebay going for ridiculous "buy it now" prices.

Random, out of all the sealed playstation games you could have mentioned. I think i have a sealed copy of BoF3 as well, but it's at my parents house. I wonder if it's actually worth anything? there are a couple on ebay going for ridiculous "buy it now" prices.

But you aren't likely to see many completed listings for more than $40-50, which is pretty much what it's worth. Sealed will get you more, but...apparently Chipp has decided to part with $100 worth of games here, so I think my gift has paid for itself. :)

Well, well, well. The truth comes out. It's not that nobody wanted my games before. You bastards were just to cheap to... I'm totally joking. Hahaha.

It breaks my heart to turn down any of you guys but I'm afraid first come first serve is the best available system here. So, assuming that the people can pm me their addresses and then pay me the shipping after I find out exactly how much it is, the following people will be receiving early Christmas presents.

Project Spam - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (I hope you didn't think it was Continuum Shift. Sorry.)

Soma - 3D Dot Game Heroes

Golgagh - White Knight Chronicles

Ramaniscence - I GUESS you want Brutal Legend. I don't know what WTB means. Freaking kids with their freaking acronyms for freaking everything. ;)

And by the way, it might be more than $5 because the yen is unbelievably strong right now. I really don't know. I just took a random guess. Tomorrow is a holiday so I can go find out. And Soma and Rama still need to compliment my beard if they really want stuff!

Status Report.

I went to the post office to get the exact shipping price and it's 670 yen. Sorry that it turned out to be more than $5. Please do not send me $6.70 because that will not equal 670 yen. It will probably be more like $8 or so. I'm not really sure. There should be an option to send payment as yen on paypal. If not, let me know. This message is mostly directed at you, Ramaniscence, since I PMed this info to the other 3 people.

So, all I need from you before I send you your games are:

Project Spam: Confirmation that are willing to pay 670 yen to me.

Soma: Confirmation that you are willing to pay 670 yen, your address, and hurry up and compliment my beard.

Golgagh: Confirmation that you are willing to pay 670 yen to me.

Ramaniscence: Confirmation that you are willing to pay 670 yen and your address.

Status Report.

I went to the post office to get the exact shipping price and it's 670 yen. Sorry that it turned out to be more than $5. Please do not send me $6.70 because that will not equal 670 yen. It will probably be more like $8 or so. I'm not really sure. There should be an option to send payment as yen on paypal. If not, let me know. This message is mostly directed at you, Ramaniscence, since I PMed this info to the other 3 people.

Soma: Confirmation that you are willing to pay 670 yen, your address, and hurry up and compliment my beard.

Ramaniscence: Confirmation that you are willing to pay 670 yen and your address.

yeah today's conversion rate is 1 U.S. Dollar = 78.6365 Yen

sent my payment

Status Report.

with soma busy not complimenting your beard, and not giving you his address, i really think that you should give ME the game.