I have PS3 games, I'd like to trade. (ALL games have been claimed. You're welcome. Hahaha.)

The Legendary Zoltan

I got 3D Dot Game Heroes in the mail today, haven't had a chance to play it. It's a heavy exam week, but in about a month I'll be having winter break and I'll report back with how it is, and probably what kind of pixel heroes I've made so far.

As some of you may know, in the "Win a Free Copy of..." thread, I won a copy of the Sonic Adventure download for the PS3.

Being ridiculously drunk, ignorant on using download codes, and rushing, I accidentally bought SA instead of using the download code to get it (please don't ask). So, now I still have the download code available (for SA without the director's cut add-on) to whoever would like it. Just shoot me a P.M. if you're interested, and its yours.

EDIT:

OK the code has been given away. No more PMs please.

Sweet. I think that's everyone, right? And Dhsu, I got Breath of Fire 3 in the mail yesterday. I sent you 14 bucks for shipping yo. Thanks a lot. By the way, how is it that you happened to have an unopened old and kind of rare game sitting around in your house like that?

I carefully analyzed the game market and with complicated algorithms predicted which games would increase in value. With this in mind I invested thousands of dollars in gaming commodities, keeping each in their own individual vacuum-sealed bullet-proof displays in a room with infrared tripwires and security cameras, in anticipation of selling them all later at a giant profit and retiring when I was 30. And here you've ruined it all.

That, or I got it at Circuit City during during one of their clearance sales for $5 and never touched it and probably never would have because I have way too many RPGs.

I carefully analyzed the game market and with complicated algorithms predicted which games would increase in value. With this in mind I invested thousands of dollars in gaming commodities, keeping each in their own individual vacuum-sealed bullet-proof displays in a room with infrared tripwires and security cameras, in anticipation of selling them all later at a giant profit and retiring when I was 30. And here you've ruined it all.

That, or I got it at Circuit City during during one of their clearance sales for $5 and never touched it and probably never would have because I have way too many RPGs.

Bof3 was pretty awesome back in the day. I beat it on psone, and imported the european psp port (it never came to the states) and I don't think it held up as well. I wonder if Capcom will ever get around to making a new Breath of Fire?

That post cracked me up, Dhsu! Well, just so you know, I'm 13 hours into (yeah, I know. That's kinda fast, right?) and it's SO sweet. I was playing Demon Souls recently and as soon as I started this, I haven't even had a thought about Demon Souls. . . Especially after I got enough stones of ephemeral eyes to die in each world enough times to turn them all to pure black tendency and then reload the game the next day only to find them back at the default tendency because apparently, playing online can do that sometimes. Argh!

But yeah. Breath of Fire 3 is rocking. I know there are a lot of haters out there against Breath of Fire 5 but that game is equal to all other BoFs out there. It's just a different setting and less traditional. Yeah, I wish they would make a BoF game for PS3.