Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Good point. I'll get on that. I need something new to play on the weekends. I'm guessing it doesn't require a lot from a computer. I don't know what my laptop is capable of (I don't play PC games usually), but I think it will probably play Minecraft with no problem.

Pretty sure almost any computer can play if. If yours can't just update your drivers. :P

like, can i play on several computers and access the same thing?

I was playing at school on like tuesday and I couldn't access my single player game. :( but yeah, you can play from pretty much anywhere. the download is less then a meg. so i just download and play.

As far as accessing the same thing. on different computers, I don't think so. Hopefully Notch adds that feature.

I have been playing minecraft online for the past week.

The server I play on went down, so I took some time to label points of interest on last night's map dump. (Caution: 3440x2769 pixel image.)

Not visible from this angle is Castle Zara's mind-breaking non-euclidean architecture. (Yes, Castle Zara is owned by that Zara).

Additionally, yes, Kayin's pirate airship is owned by that Kayin.

Yeah, I fail to see how that's non-Euclidean. Especially since a cube is as irreversibly Euclidean a shape as you can find and stuff built from it will remain Euclidean.

That being said, it does look pretty cool.

I came in here to post that, more or less word for word.

questions that i can't find answers for:

1. how do you add stuff like the time, location, etc. to your HUD? in single player, that is. i don't want to touch multiplayer yet, i'm enjoying what i'm doing in my little dirt bunker in the hills so far.

2. i know there's a water source block...what does it look like? how does it function? i can't find anything, and the minecraft wiki doesn't really tell me much.

3. i die a lot. besides having to go retrieve my stuff, is there any other penalty?

questions that i can't find answers for:

1. how do you add stuff like the time, location, etc. to your HUD? in single player, that is. i don't want to touch multiplayer yet, i'm enjoying what i'm doing in my little dirt bunker in the hills so far.

ShowFPS does that for me.

2. i know there's a water source block...what does it look like? how does it function? i can't find anything, and the minecraft wiki doesn't really tell me much.

I think if it's a water block that is two tiles deep. it'll also be a source. I don't remember fully though.

3. i die a lot. besides having to go retrieve my stuff, is there any other penalty?

Just teleporting back to spawn and having to find your way back again.