Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

So I bought this game and I've gotta say, it's pretty rad and has a lot of potential.

I'd be down for an OCR server. :D I haven't tried the multiplayer stuff yet.

Also, affter looking at the logic gate type stuff with the redstone or whatever, this game really does seem like it has a pretty amazing future ahead of it.

Edited by Necrotic

so, i guess i'm missing something. can't access the link that used to be in fireslash's post, and i can't access whatever IP he put there, either.

help me, please =p

When you load the game, and it gives you the option for single or multiplayer, when you go to multi it asks you for an IP. I just copy-pasted it into the box and it worked for me.

I'm on right now, up on a mountain top.

Edited by Darklink42

If you're having trouble connecting, try looking at the help section on the Minecraft forums.

And, of course, the first time I connect, it's right when it's getting dark. I CAN'T SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh, and at least until the update, the only way to kill mobs is by setting them on fire. So I would get a Steel and Flint to do so as soon as you can. On the flip side, you're also invincible.

Had a lot of fun on the server. Made a new base on a reverse mountain, fell into a seemingly bottomless pit in one of Halcyon Spirit's caves, ended up digging straight up only to come out under my base. Went back in, and explored for a bit until I found a random yellow flower on a dirt ledge above some lava deep underground.

Had a lot of fun on the server. Made a new base on a reverse mountain, fell into a seemingly bottomless pit in one of Halcyon Spirit's caves, ended up digging straight up only to come out under my base. Went back in, and explored for a bit until I found a random yellow flower on a dirt ledge above some lava deep underground.

Zen.

...10char

This game... it's too addicting! I have never, never sat down and played a single game for 7 hours straight before! I get too bored with any other game to do that, but this... holy crap.

The map the multiplayer server has on it is so rich with resources and is littered with huge networks of caverns. I spent over two hours, probably close to three hours, exploring a single network before getting lost and eventually having to leave (with Author's assistance finding the way back) because I couldn't carry much more back with me. To be honest, even having spent that much time down there, I believe I've only explored maybe a third of the network. It's insane.

This game... it's too addicting! I have never, never sat down and played a single game for 7 hours straight before! I get too bored with any other game to do that, but this... holy crap.

The map the multiplayer server has on it is so rich with resources and is littered with huge networks of caverns. I spent over two hours, probably close to three hours, exploring a single network before getting lost and eventually having to leave (with Author's assistance finding the way back) because I couldn't carry much more back with me. To be honest, even having spent that much time down there, I believe I've only explored maybe a third of the network. It's insane.

Day 3: Halcyon was never seen again.

I saw a video where they had a super-quick way to travel upwards. You need two things: a boat, and a big, tall waterfall.

If you have a column of falling water, and you jump inside of it with a boat, you'll be pushed to the top of the water column far faster than swimming would get you. In fact, the push up seems almost as fast as falling down, so it's the fastest way to travel up.

This guy even has an

of it.

This plus a few people that are more skilled with redstone devices could result in one hell of a public transit system for an OCR server.

Good lord, too much stuff on this game.

i found a cave with lava, diamond, iron, obsidian and water also red stone.

i ended up creating a compass to look around the surrounding.

I was looking for clay, because wood house burn, yes i dropped a bucket of lava by mistake. so i was forced to flood the house (note: an emergency anti-fire water block should be added)

i found that the area i was previously lost...is just behind a big mountain near my house.