Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

This game sounds ridiculously difficult. It also sounds like the best game ever made. Someone should play it with me. From what I've read here, it does have multi-player? Sounds pretty outrageous. If it's a free game, then I'll probably fall out of my chair. :-o

this post sounds ridiculously uninformed. it also sounds like you didn't even bother to either read most of the thread or just go look at the website or videos of the game.

Secret underwater base?

There is no secret underwater base.

In other news, I hopped onto the server yesterday, but the game keeps crashing every five minutes or so, so I didn't really do anything. I'm not sure that I'll be able to build there if the server doesn't want me. Single player still works just fine. It's just multiplayer that's having trouble.

There is no secret underwater base.

In other news, I hopped onto the server yesterday, but the game keeps crashing every five minutes or so, so I didn't really do anything. I'm not sure that I'll be able to build there if the server doesn't want me. Single player still works just fine. It's just multiplayer that's having trouble.

same here. :sad:

i hope alcyon it's entirely made of glass?

Within reason. I don't want to make it entirely out of glass because my engineering brain would then scream bloody hell at me for building something so completely implausible. I'm building it so that it looks a bit like something you might expect to see in real life if all we had were the materials in Minecraft. The floors and door arches are stone, so as to provide structural support, but the rest is glass. The rooms are also on the small side, since it's easier for a real life structure to handle the stresses that way.

I'll go ahead and make an "official" Minecraft thread and keep a running list of OCR names and MC handles, assuming someone hasn't done so already.

Uh, its going to need to be someone who will regularly update it.. Not saying you won't, but you get the idea.

Edit: I had Fireslash restart the server, you should be able to connect now. I got in.

Edit2: I'm HaltMusic. NOT HaltMusik

Edited by Halt

OCR Minecraft server (hosted by fireslash!)

206.217.135.90:25565

Handle list (OCR name / MC handle):

Capa Langley / scytheful

Darklink42 / Darklink42

Deep Thought / howiec92

Ectogemia / nabecker210

HalcyonSpirit / HalcyonSpirit

Halt / HaltMusic

Mr. Bottle Rocket / FerrousCadaver

Necrotic / Sloogs

prophetik / prophetikmusic

The Mutericator / Mutericator

Current projects:

Glass highway

-Need a creative artist to put designs beneath the highway

-Need sand/glass in chest near spawn. Keep it comin'.

Massive strip mining

-To gather communal materials for larger projects

-To stockpile materials with no use as of yet (redstone, carts, tracks) in anticipation of update

Obsidian gathering

-To satisfy prophetik's craving for a tall, thick, black "monolith"

Edited by ectogemia