Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

If by visit you mean burn my scaffolding, I must warn you that I do not forget, I may forgive, and I usually go berzerk before anything else happens. Also, if you want to get another monolith going on another continent, (maybe in the shape of a pair of mammaries) I'd be willing to put my services to use.

lol, i saw that wood and almost lost control :< i restrained myself, though.

a second set of monoliths would be fun to do. we can put them right through the floating continent into the ocean, with some space around it to disconnect it from the floater.

We're using texture mods. You can find some here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewforum.php?f=25&sid=1cada45845897013e5db0dc66c457de4

I'm using Quandary, myself. ( http://www.retributiongames.com/quandary/ )

Oh, and Binjovi, that's pretty sweet. How many blocks tall is it? I actually have something like that planned as well, except it's going to be underwater.

ok, why does my interface look different than everyone elses... like are you using something?

Yep. I'm using a combination of various texture and GUI replacements. What I use is my own custom mix grabbed from various different packs. The GUI and block textures come from Dokus's RPG texture pack while many of the icons come from the Painterly set. You can't see them in these shots, but I created my own bucket sprite as well since it seems very few people know how to sprite a decently-shaped bucket. If it's alright to do, I can zip up and post the stuff that I use in case anyone is interested.

Oh, and Binjovi, that's pretty sweet. How many blocks tall is it? I actually have something like that planned as well, except it's going to be underwater.

It's actually only 18 blocks tall. The floor on the inside is a block lower than the surrounding area, so it's 19 from in there.

Work has begun on my aquadome. It's going to be a 20-block radius half-sphere, all below the surface of the water. Since the water only goes about 10 blocks deep, I'm currently carving out the rest from the bottom of the sea. Slow progress, given its size, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. No pictures yet, since there's nothing to see.

After seeing the Floating islands i want to be a part of 3 projects

Launch Base ZOne

Death Egg

and Sky Sanctuary zone

i also want to turn the small island i flattened into a lava farm

and another kool idea i was thinking about was underwater glass walkways between continents.

After seeing the Floating islands i want to be a part of 3 projects

Launch Base ZOne

Death Egg

and Sky Sanctuary zone

i also want to turn the small island i flattened into a lava farm

and another kool idea i was thinking about was underwater glass walkways between continents.

We have glass highway, glass walkways are irrelevant

I own the Floating Islands, and need a death egg floating nearby... probably made of obsidian. Does anybody have a working obsidian farm yet?