Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

itt BS is totally clueless about literally everything going on. i love how clear it is that he hasn't even bothered playing the game yet.

orichalcon, i think that cove looks awesome =) time for a full renovation! but get the waterways out there from the spawn, first, so that we can find you.

Yeah yeah, keep teasing, but I might have the money to buy it today, so that'll be fun. :-)

Only a few hours, but I got a LOT done in those few hours. Very tedious work, at that.

Also, the cause of the crash was someone put glass under a placed block of water (or put the water on top of the glass) with empty space underneath. DO NOT DO THIS, it's bugged and causes the server to crash. This has been a friendly public service announcement.

Edited by HalcyonSpirit

Only a few hours, but I got a LOT done in those few hours. Very tedious work, at that.

Also, the cause of the crash was someone put glass under a placed block of water (or put the water on top of the glass) with empty space underneath. DO NOT DO THIS, it's bugged and causes the server to crash. This has been a friendly public service announcement.

so, does this encompass enclosing water high up in a glass box that has nothing under it?