Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

How does everyone feel about region naming so we don't get confused now that the world is expanding. Now that the highway makes a full circuit around the main site.

Currently we have:

SPAWN

Contains:

Spawn point

Compass

Prophetikmusic's cocktower

Up to where the northern part of the glass highway starts and everything contained in that little valley there.

OCR Dragon

Contains:

Donut's Dragon

OCREMIX sign

Glass highway heading west

CROSSROADS

Contains:

Suicide Jump

TO's Mine

BottleRocket's lava pyramids and creeper statue

The western part of the highway

PIRATE COVE

Contains:

The entire island of the far east with the pirate ship, skeleton mine and cove

TUMBLEFUCK (I heard BD call the area this, can change it)

Contains:

BD190's giant treehouse

The southern half of the highway circle.

BinJovi's Biodome

OCEAN ISLES (placeholder name)

Contains:

The small islands and landmarks to the southeast, including the floating continent.

Fireslash's Castle of Doom (placeholder)

contains the highway heading east and fireslash's castle!

ATLANTIS

North of the eastern highway section, contains the underwater city of atlantis.

That's all I've really mapped out so far. I'd love to get an overhead map and label each region. What do we all think?

so, does this encompass enclosing water high up in a glass box that has nothing under it?

I'm not sure. You definitely would be able to do it if you can get the water up there without using a bucket or spawning a source block. It seems to only really affect spawned/bucket-placed water. From what I understand, anyway. After all, my underwater buildings haven't had an issue so far.

EDIT: I'm not mentioned on that list. Boo. Poor list. ;-)

The general consensus after today's events, at least from what I saw, is that we need to whitelist the server. A few of us were griefed by a couple of random people today... fun. Anyway, I would think we should expect the whitelist to happen at some point, so making sure the player list is updated frequently is going to be more important.

Just a personal note and/or complaint, the new chest locking system is cool - I don't think I've quite figured it out yet - but I noticed that a locked chest can be robbed regardless of being locked if it is destroyed...... I don't know if that's somethin you could mess with or if it is part of the game, oh well.

Just a personal note and/or complaint, the new chest locking system is cool - I don't think I've quite figured it out yet - but I noticed that a locked chest can be robbed regardless of being locked if it is destroyed...... I don't know if that's somethin you could mess with or if it is part of the game, oh well.

wow, i hope that's not true.