Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

The mod seems to have made it so that you can't use the left mouse button to work doors anymore. You must use the right mouse button now. I figure the left button working was a glitch anyway, since right has always been the command button. So yeah, everyone, remember that you MUST use the right mouse button from now on to work switches and doors.

Crops are indeed broken (they don't drop wheat). Reeds work fine. So since wheat is only for looks right now, that's not really an issue.

Lag isn't an issue right now, but there's only two of us on the server right now, so we'll see if higher numbers cause issues.

And right now we can't make use of the Minecart mod, so don't bother just yet.

EDIT: Interesting side effect of the mod: every block of leaves now drops a sapling. Every single one. So if you're short on saplings, now's the time to punch some leaves!

Edited by HalcyonSpirit

you make a hoe and hoe some grass until some seeds pop up

then you plant the seeds on the hoed ground and make sure there is a water source nearby

the crops will then proceed to grow, provided they don't get trampled

Oh... that's a lot easier than I thought it would be. I thought it was in some far corner of the map or something...