Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Wow! Thank you for the donations everybody, we now have paid for the server easily. Do you guys want to get a server with more slots or just keep it at 8 slots w/ reservation list?

Right now I'm trying to figure out who's who, since only a few gave me their OCR name. If you did not leave a note on your donation, please either PM me or if you don't feel comfortable sharing any info over the forums, PM me and i'll give you a private email to contact me at.

Any future donators please leave a note with your OCR or MC username!

Edit: I've got everybody figured out now, Thank you!

Edited by Crowbar Man

Ideas for Goodie Bundle for donators:

64 Obsidian (too much?)

64 Diamonds (or blocks? Over kill much though)

64 Gold Ingots (or blocks?)

64 any other material of choice

1 Rare Dungeon Item of Choice (Record, Saddle, etc)

/warp command (If you guys want the ability to warp, im making some warp points)

Custom Name Color

What do you guys think?

Edited by Crowbar Man

materials are materials are materials

but yes on the warp points please

just the warp is enough. we learned the problems of duping and massive amounts of materials before. maybe the single dungeon item, too. that'd be kind of cool.

edit: my name is bradley burr, in case you didn't make the connection on paypal.

If we're getting stacks of materials, they should be cloth. I want cloth so bad. Seems more reasonable than diamond blocks, anyway, since SMP's brokenness is the only thing making cloth rare. :P

But yeah warping would be pretty sweet. I assume you can make the connection between me and my email on paypal.

Edited by Hylian Lemon

Well this wouldn't be duping glitch, its a server command. But if you guys want I can just stick to rare item, warp commands.

I dont think theres a fling mod and it seems a bit excessive sorry Hampster :/

I figured you out already prophet but thanks for clarification

I'll double check the emails for you Hylian, your one of the ones i havn't figured out yet

Edit: Okay got ya

Okay, I think i've got them all figured out now

Edited by Crowbar Man

Well this wouldn't be duping glitch, its a server command. But if you guys want I can just stick to rare item, warp commands.

I dont think theres a fling mod and it seems a bit excessive sorry Hampster :/

I figured you out already prophet but thanks for clarification

I'll double check the emails for you Hylian, your one of the ones i havn't figured out yet

Edit: Okay got ya

Okay, I think i've got them all figured out now

Um... I wouldn't mind the extra blocks... just sayin'...

Warp points are an awesome idea. As are colorful names... like "Flaxabillion"... *shot* x_X

In spite of my limited means, I've donated $5 US ($5.20 AUD) simply because I spend so much time on the server. I don't want any blocks spawned for me. I'm happy to mine everything I find.

I actually request that obsidian specifically isn't handed out, as it cheapens the efforts some of us have gone to in order to collect it.

Edit: If you can colour names, I'd love a green or purple name. :D

In spite of my limited means, I've donated $5 US ($5.20 AUD) simply because I spend so much time on the server. I don't want any blocks spawned for me. I'm happy to mine everything I find.

I actually request that obsidian specifically isn't handed out, as it cheapens the efforts some of us have gone to in order to collect it.

Edit: If you can colour names, I'd love a green or purple name. :D

Bolded because I fucking agree.

i think we've changed up:

Donation gets you:

Name Custom Color of your choice (Except bright pink, reserved for admins)

A rare item of your choice

A warp point to show off your stuff (everybody will get /warp to teleport to warps)

A command to teleport to other players

Sound good?

that's perfect. i'll take a record. and red text.

I'll come to where you want me to make a warp, I'll make a warp, i'll post a listing of the warps on the map website, and then players (anyone) can type /warp # and then zap they are there.

Server down, running a backup real quick since i had to down the server anyways (Daylight mod will be on temp this evening)

Edit: Back up!

Edited by Crowbar Man