Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

the image download? We have "unlimited" bandwidth according to our web pages's host, so until they complain about it it should be okay. I hosted TF2 map downloads on it before and didn't get any complaints

As far as the web page's cost itself, its unrelated to the OCR Minecraft server, we've had it for years, we just really aren't using it much as of the moment (and pay for it yearly) so we threw this minecraft page up on it to get some use out of it.

Everybody:

Do you guys think we are okay with this 8 person slot or should I purchase an upgrade to say 10 or 12 person? (only a few more dollars)

We've only been full a few times so far, but since you guys have donated so much its not like we cant up it a bit.

Edit: Also, new map uploaded to the site

Edited by Crowbar Man

Testing out an MC <-> IRC bot, see what you guys think of it.

Using the OCR Minecraft channel (#ocrminecraft) on irc.enterthegame.com

Edit: in IRC you can use .players to see get a list of whos on minecraft. I dont think theres a way to see whos on IRC in MC though :/

Edited by Crowbar Man

Question: Should a random guy wandering in the IRC channel, who wants to register on OCR just so he can get on the whitelist be OK? Or is there some sort of ground rules for this whitelist thing we should set? I have no idea if there were any real requirements to the whitelist

It's up to you, given that you're in charge of the server. I'd recommend if you do let him in, to keep an eye on him. Griefers can screw shit up really quickly as the last server proved.

The landscape doesn't load when you're riding a boat, and you'll get stuck if you ride past the edge of the loaded area. Then you have to disconnect, and when you get back on the server, there's a copy of you sitting there creepily (see NeoForte's picture above).

Notch's blog says it's fixed for the upcoming update. Also health. :o

Edited by Hylian Lemon

The landscape doesn't load when you're riding a boat, and you'll get stuck if you ride past the edge of the loaded area. Then you have to disconnect, and when you get back on the server, there's a copy of you sitting there creepily (see NeoForte's picture above).

Notch's blog says it's fixed for the upcoming update. Also health. :o

i guess this is something i never noticed, since i just walk or warp everywhere.

so now that my expanded dongtowers are done, and the library is done (warp to prophetikmusic if you haven't seen it!), what should i do with the main body of rooms in my house? i honestly have no idea what i should do with my house's main room at this point.

Desert style gym trainer battle arena! or a chess set room.