Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Apparently notch released a new ver that fixes the last one however well see what this one breaks. Currently Multiplay is still waiting for Hey0 to update so they can test and optimize things :( sorry folks

Don't worry about it. This is par for the course as far as updates are concerned. We'll get over it, 'cept maybe the hardcore addicts. We'll have to inject them with something until the server's back up again.

Where is my dead horse, I have to beat it. AND for you pervs out there, fuck you.

wait, YOU'RE the one saying that? the guy who constantly responds to anyone commentating on a part of the game that isn't perfect with the phrase, "OMG NOTCH DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CODE EVERYTHING IS BROKEN NOTCH SUCKS" (or some variant)?

LOL! :<

wait, YOU'RE the one saying that? the guy who constantly responds to anyone commentating on a part of the game that isn't perfect with the phrase, "OMG NOTCH DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CODE EVERYTHING IS BROKEN NOTCH SUCKS" (or some variant)?

LOL! :<

That's actually what I was attempting to imply, everyone is more or less familiar with my thoughts on Notches abilities, or lack-there-of, and a reference to beating a dead horse should give most a general picture of my thoughts on this most recent patch(es)

Alright, server is up, Multiplay suggest by default not using mobs, But if you guys want we can try them! There is now an option to turn off animals, but then we cant get wool from sheepies. There is now also a PVP option

A very bad glitch has happened to my playerfile, but apparently not everybodies (Vimk and Gman are fine). Please let me know if you are experincing any issues

My player : is PERMANENTLY invisable, cannot pick up items. Reconnecting/Disconnecting does nothing

Gman: Was fine, until she died, then spawned invisible, but she could otherwise work the game just fine, when she reconnected, she was back to normal.

Edited by Crowbar Man

From testing everybody last night, so far it seems my player data is the only one thats been corrupted.

Everybody else seems just fine.

Also, put anything precious into a chest anyways. If you die now you drop everything, which is not a glitch and a normal part of the game now

From our testing:

Good:

Boats/Minecarts are breakable, and work a little better, but far from the way they are supposed to.

Animals can be attacked, and drop items, which are pickupable

The server saving doesn't halt the server as long anymore

Weird:

Seing other players move is a bit more odd i've noticed, probably some new code to hide lag

Bad:

You can take damage now, and die. Cactus, Lava, Drowning all hurt like they are supposed to. If you die, you drop all your items on the ground. This is normal. Whats not normal is due to a glitch, your player becomes invisible until you disconnect and relogin

Not Tested:

Havn't tested mobs or pvp, might tonight if people want. They are both off for now

Edited by Crowbar Man