Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Thats strange, sorry thats happening Orichalcon. After you respawn are you able to play normally?

There is yet another server update but Multiplay is holding off on rolling it out because apparenly this one crashes your server if you dig.. .. yeah. Luckily, new clients can still connect to the current version no problem.

Edit:

2 bits of good news, this latest client update is supposed to give an OPTION of updating your client or not, no more forced updates! That means we wont lose access for an entire day when theres an update out, just nobody update their client until I give the OK :)

Also, i've purchased 4 more slots for the server, should be able to up the player count to 12 shortly

Edit2: Also, I've gotten the Zombie Ghost glitch fixed for my player now, just have to send a ticket for multiplayer to delete the dat file which they did pretty promptly. If anybody else experiences this please let me know

Edited by Crowbar Man

I logged in and promptly died before I could even touch the controls. It appears that since the world loads after you spawn, the 'fall' that you take while waiting for your local chunks to appear actually counts as a real fall.

In other words, every time I login, I die.

That was one of the things I was worried about. I noticed the falling thing a lot before the update. I was also worried about falling off my tower on accident.

Yes you need to be on the whitelist, as i think it mentions on the first post. I am the current admin of the server, so i'll need your MC name to add to yonder whitelist.

Provide ye MC name and you too can enjoy the wonders of MINECRAFT

EDIT: Okay i cant leave damage off, it causes the Zombie GHost bug to flair up even worse, but at least it seems reversable as soon as i turn damage back on (I INSTANTLY DIE too! fun) so uh... I'm at a loss, hopefully the next hey0 update does something

Edited by Crowbar Man

you know what would be great? If we could turn fall damage off, but keep attack damage on. That way we can build our shit without worrying about falling and dying, and still fight the baddies for fun.

Also, I'd REALLY like it if our items didn't drop when we died. Because that's a whole load of fucking suck if someone can bop you on the head and take your shit.

Yes you need to be on the whitelist, as i think it mentions on the first post. I am the current admin of the server, so i'll need your MC name to add to yonder whitelist.

Provide ye MC name and you too can enjoy the wonders of MINECRAFT

Shezari.

That's also my Steam name if anyone cares.

I logged in and instantly died, but after respawning, I was fine and still had all my stuff. Warping didn't kill me, even with all that void skydiving. Whatever.

I saw someone else's stuff lying around spawn. I was going to empty out my inventory and put their stuff in a chest so it wouldn't disappear, but it was gone by the time I got back. :C

I staked my claim about 4 minutes due east of spawn. Any are welcome to stop by and see my awful house to be completed 2014.

It has a giant tower at the moment.

What happened to your old claim?

By the way, whose broken castle is west by southwest of spawn. It's got a lot of mossy cobblestone that I'd like if it's unclaimed...

Edited by Abadoss