Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Yeah, that would piss me off too for sure. Is that why you ragequit last night or was it just because it was getting close to 3 AM? :P

Anyway, if people wouldn't mind helping fill the moat around my quarry with water...I'd appreciate that. You can find Fort Longroot south of the big Abadoss sign. Can't miss it. The highway doesn't extend all the way out to the fort, but I do plan on extending the road at the bottom of the stairs eventually; mining the quarry and building a village for the imaginary quarry workers takes priority for now.

The inventory-full-but-still-picking-up-items bug only happens under certain circumstances. I've only had it happen to me if all my inventory slots are full and I pick up a stack from my inventory when dropped items are around me that can be picked up. Still, it's a good idea to keep your inventory status in mind when doing large-scale collection.

Not launched yet, technically speaking, the game is still in alpha.

Alpha access is a pre order bonus.

Well, since anything, be it Alpha, the even pre-Alpha stuff (Indev, Infdev, etc), launched, theres always been parts broken. Never said it was final! And im sure once we reach Beta, things will still be broken. Im sure once Production/Release/whathaveyou comes out, things will still be broken. At this point, anybody who thinks notch can deliver a flawless experience is a silly person =P

New map is on its way to uploading, i'll edit this post when its done

Edit: Maps up!

Edited by Crowbar Man

How about we test to make sure people aren't idorts before we put them on the whitelist from now on eh?

:/

Everybody: If someone requests whitelist in this thread and you guys dont think they can be trusted, please post it or sent me PMs

I'm new to the actual forums (I just played on the TF2 server) so i dont know whos who

Edited by Crowbar Man

:/

Everybody: If someone requests whitelist in this thread and you guys dont think they can be trusted, please post it or sent me PMs

I'm new to the actual forums (I just played on the TF2 server) so i dont know whos who

Hard to tell offhand who's trustable. A huge postcount and years of OCR history doesn't equal trustworthy.

but then, Ferret didn't exactly mean to burn down a whole shitload of trees. I did warn him, but I don't think it quite registered. Even so, no real damage done.

Crow has the whitelist up at his MC site, but I guess you could like to there in the first post if you haven't already.

also, crow, we should totally switch our method of map viewing, instead of giant image download we should be using something like this: http://www.coesquest.com/world-map

Edit: also maybe every new person added to the white list could be put in a special group that only allows them to walk around and see stuff (read: unable to destroy/place blocks) until they can prove that they're trustworthy, with hey0's mod I'm pretty sure we can do this.

Edited by Mr. Bottle Rocket

Crow has the whitelist up at his MC site, but I guess you could like to there in the first post if you haven't already.

also, crow, we should totally switch our method of map viewing, instead of giant image download we should be using something like this: http://www.coesquest.com/world-map

Edit: also maybe every new person added to the white list could be put in a special group that only allows them to walk around and see stuff (read: unable to destroy/place blocks) until they can prove that they're trustworthy, with hey0's mod I'm pretty sure we can do this.

Nice idea, except that they'd never be able to prove themselves, since they'd not be able to do anything. We just have to take the chance that we're going to get a forest fire or two until people figure out that fire can spread. At least it's not TNT. We all saw what happened to poor Hylian_Lemon... the crater's still there. :P

Also, using Google maps for the server map is genius! :D

well, how about setting the rules up so they can't use flint and steel along with certain tiers of tools? I think that can be done.

I was thinking about this before. Either a mod that disables Fire, Setting Fires, or disables Fire's ability to spread.

TNT is destructable, but nothing spreads with such devastating ferocity and severity as a firestorm. If that forest fire had been north of the river, all our shit would've been wiped out, from hemo down to crowbar and across to darklink.