Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Same here, thats such an easy thing to do I wouldn't imagine we'd have to wait so many updates. :/

Given some of the other stuff, I find it easy to imagine that "asking to update" hasn't been implemented yet, its the enter key not working when you log on that baffles me.

hmm let me see if theres a mod that gives user specified warps, right now the only controls are for admins making/removing warps to a single list, so the problem with that is anybody could delete the others warps

Speaking of which, how do I specify where I want my warp set? Do I just have to run into you or Gman in-game to point out the spot specifically, or is somewhere up by my castle (the big bridge-looking thing NNW of spawn) specific enough?

Primary issue seems to be the server not telling the client theres monsters unless they have spawned on your own client, so if you warp over to someone, INVISIBLE ZOMBIE GOASTS. It might be a hey0 issue, though, im sure if you just walked over to someone too it would cause the same, havn't tested it.

either way, mobs going off again until thats fixed, if ever. Keeping damage off too of course

Speaking of which, how do I specify where I want my warp set? Do I just have to run into you or Gman in-game to point out the spot specifically, or is somewhere up by my castle (the big bridge-looking thing NNW of spawn) specific enough?

Me or Gman will have to be on to set up the warp, the warp also saves the direction your looking at, but i can see if we can find your castle

Edit: New rendering uploaded

Edited by Crowbar Man