Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

AHCK!!!! stop destroying all the dirt, bring it to me so i can build a dirt city out of it.

He's trying to reconstruct the nightmare corpse-city of R'lyeh in measureless days behind history by the vast, loathsome shapes that seeped down from the dark stars. There would lay great Creeper and his hordes, hidden in green, slimy, mossy vaults.

New update out today. It doesn't break server access, though, so everyone can still get on.

* Added /kill command. Does 1000 points damage to the player

* Did some patching client side to prevent duplicated entities

* The join server page now remembers the port as well as the ip

* Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings

* Added lakes and rare lava pools, both on the surface and randomly in caves.

* Fixed a crash bug when destroying the vehicle from under a player

* Players connecting to a server or respawning are invulnerable for three seconds

Shame that we did so much exploring already. I would've liked to find a natural lake either above or below ground for my base initially. Oh well. I can still make my own.

what? dirt castles are just easier to build than sand castles in this game hands down.

Not impossible, though.

sandcastle.jpg

I did this about a week ago. I'll soon be replacing the dirt with wood planks and more sand to finish things off. Then later I'll expand it; not sure how, yet, but I will eventually.

* Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings

I honestly cannot figure this one out, generally, connection logic is unrelated to key-bindings, so how would one create a bug that results in this sort of behaviour? I know total ineptitude is one possibly, but I would hope that is not the case...

It may be a long time before the Nether is accessible in SMP, but I've begun construction on my portal area. This is the first step I've completed:

headnq.jpg

Incidentally, is anyone having issues with cloth blocks disappearing? The cloth on top of that keep on disappearing after a while.

Is that a dragon with lava pouring from it's mouth? If so you did wayyyy better then my dragon statue in production.

Not sure if this is the lag update (thought it was supposed to be released mon?) but multiplay has upgraded my server to 0.2.6 / hmod 131

going to do a backup and restart, server down for a few mins

Edit: Back up!

Items no longer get used when opening chests (i.e. food being eaten, lava being poured out, etc.)

Added /kill command. Does 1000 points damage to the player

Patched client to prevent duplicated entities

The join server page now remembers the port as well as the ip

Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings

Added lakes and rare lava pools, both on the surface and randomly in caves.

Fixed a crash bug when destroying the vehicle from under a player

Players connecting to a server or respawning are invulnerable for three seconds

Edit2:

Rode a boat for a very long distance, never disappeared. FINALLY!

This is not the lag patch unfortunately as theres still lag everywhere :/

Edited by Crowbar Man

I'm a bit annoyed. I was clearing out my inventory using the chests in the furnace room last night when my computer crashed. Logged in today to find someone had cleared out all the clay I'd collected from the chest.

Serves me right for using the community chests to clear my inventory, but still annoys me that I have to go collect more clay.

I'm a bit annoyed. I was clearing out my inventory using the chests in the furnace room last night when my computer crashed. Logged in today to find someone had cleared out all the clay I'd collected from the chest.

Serves me right for using the community chests to clear my inventory, but still annoys me that I have to go collect more clay.

Oh I know that pain. Wish it was easier to find than traveling the world looking for a deposit.

Oh I know that pain. Wish it was easier to find than traveling the world looking for a deposit.

Looking on the bright side, I travelled to new areas and found some of the lakes Notch put in the game, they're pretty cool. Plus there are marshlands (areas where sand, water, dirt and stone are all intermixed to give a splotchy marshland look.)