Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

what's wrong with having an obsession with the morbid?? cutcut

Try replacing "obsession with the morbid" with "undead infection." I'm not convinced you're still alive.

In fact, just yesterday I was clearing out a dungeon, joyfully ignoring the useless monster spawner, when all of a sudden I heard a shapeless zombie growl right behind me. I practically pissed my pants. Apparently the server has zombie ghosts now.

With all the new folks coming in, it probably wouldn't hurt as they can make their mark from spawn as everyone else had at one point.

YES IT WOULD HURT

YES IT WOULD HURT

In all seriousness, how many of our places are suitable for protection against monsters..? Vast dark hallways and insanely deep basement levels with poor lighting..?

0cd750b2cc60ee458e5acfe.jpg

That place I took over at spawn had shit lighting in regards to the lower levels. It's so bad I decided to block it off with a steel (It really looks like steel than iron) door in the event that monsters finally work properly. I fully intend to venture through those tunnels and bring forth the light of justice upon the nameless things of the night and shadow. Nothing but my dia-steel armor and weapons soon as Notch sets things up.

In all seriousness, how many of our places are suitable for protection against monsters..? Vast dark hallways and insanely deep basement levels with poor lighting..?

Most of my places have proper lighting. The only places that don't are unfinished rooms (like the inside of the walls of the stadium) and the undeveloped above-ground areas. I'm rather careful about lighting otherwise.