Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Not related to our server in anyway but hey look at this:

Edit:

Also, ironically, someone took stuff from Abadoss this time. This wasn't in a community chest but his own chests.

It could be a server glitch, but if i find someone with a stack of diamond blocks they didn't have before, I am going to question why

IF there is such a creature who did this, i suggest returning said item

Edited by Crowbar Man

Also, ironically, someone took stuff from Abadoss this time. This wasn't in a community chest but his own chests.

It could be a server glitch, but if i find someone with a stack of diamond blocks they didn't have before, I am going to question why

IF there is such a creature who did this, i suggest returning said item

I spotted Abadoss a spare stack of Diamonds I had. Whoever stole Abadoss' stack, please return them to Abadoss!

Do you have any specifics Abadoss? Any aprox. time period between when you knew you had the diamonds to when you noticed they were gone? Is there anything you may have done that may have caused a glitch? There are quite a few bugs that can cause items to be eaten, not to mention we just switched to Beta.

If it's just the switch to Beta, that would make me feel better about humanity in general. Unfortunately, I don't know off hand. I've been taking it easy on Minecraft so I don't screw up my sleep schedule for work.

It's coo'. I just like looking at the stuff... Easier to see it on the map than trying to find it on foot, but the only drawback is that you can't see everything the way it was intended.

By the way, if you do implement damage like you've been saying, Crowbar, you might want to unset any warp that drops people in lava or they will be very cross with you.

Edited by Ferret

If it's just the switch to Beta, that would make me feel better about humanity in general. Unfortunately, I don't know off hand. I've been taking it easy on Minecraft so I don't screw up my sleep schedule for work.

Let me just remind everyone, if you are a donator, you simply need ask an admin for an item and you will most likely be given it. If you are a non-donator, there is a community chest in the spawn area that is open for everyone to "take what they need". I will often times put my extra stuff in those chests and as I recall, last time I put a couple of diamond Pickaxes in there.

In the end there is no reason to steal from others as there are so many people here that will help you out. As a final note, heaven help you if you are a non-donator and are caught stealing :P

It's a script for photoshop that takes the image that crowbar makes, slices and dices it up so that it can be used as a tile set in google maps. Minecraft overviewer does the same thing but I was not impressed by the 2+hours it took to do a smaller server map or the resulting 900mb of png. If your world isn't ~200mb in size, I would suggest mcmap to generate a single map image.

Also, the new map is up, doesn't look like I broke anything in the script.