Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

I also deleted all of brushes stuff and unbanned him but set it so he cannot set blocks and just spins in circles and cries

For anyone who's wonder about this, this is what happens when you don't give crowbar your lunch money. So go here and "donate" now

Edited by phill

How do you set up a warp? I would like to be able to warp to the spawn for supplies and back to my place.

You can set your home by typing in /sethome, which will give you your /home position. Then /spawn is spawn is spawn. As for supplies, you probably shouldn't raid the storeroom all that much (lest you anger TO). It's mostly there for newbies.

You can set your home by typing in /sethome, which will give you your /home position. Then /spawn is spawn is spawn. As for supplies, you probably shouldn't raid the storeroom all that much (lest you anger TO). It's mostly there for newbies.

Oh, ok. Thanks. I came across a couple of community chest that had dirt in them (I just gotta find them again.) Thats pretty much all I need.

suze and phal added to the whitelist.

Make sure you guys walk a good while away from spawn and nobody is around you before you set up camp

We have a crowding issue from people not moving far enough away from other people (people seem to set up shop near Aba for some reason heh)

It's because I have clearly defined walls. Plus, I keep being nice to them. It's like feeding pigeons... :P

I'll probalby be turning on mobs in a few hours

Also as a reminder:

Homes have been reset, and warps are gone, for some reason they didn't move those over and they aren't in my backup

So please remember to do a /sethome if you are near your home area otherwise if you die or /spawn, you will have to walk all the way back home because /home will just take you back to spawn

I'll be working on restoring the warps, since i have to do that manually

Edited by Crowbar Man