Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

MPUK has adopted the unofficial hMod 134 for now until Bukkit is completed. Not all our plugins are back, but most of the good basic hMod stuff like name colors, warps and tp are back.

Im testing to see what else works

Death Notify unfortunately spams text now so disabling

Im going to skip Adventure Mod

Minecart Mania is broken, im not sure to remove it or not, now when you enter a cart you go INFINATELY, and cant /brake (lol). The station buttons do not work :( but having infinate traveling carts is kinda nifty in its own way

Flashlight is working!

IRC bot is working! (THANK GOODNESS!)

Realms is working so FAR but i have to reset up the zones, so for now creepers off everywhere

/homes have been reset again so make sure you do a /sethome

but warps are back if you need a shortcut

Edited by Crowbar Man

What to build next, what to build next... Hmmm.

What about... building a monument that asks my girlfriend to marry me, maybe, and then get her on the server and ask her to explore in a certain direction.

How nerdy can you get? Hahaha.

Wow. Wait... Are you actually considering asking her or are you just doing it out of boredom?

Not currently.

By the way, everyone, I am taking donations of any spare diamonds you might have. I need a total of 21 diamond blocks, or 189 individual diamonds, for the spawn's railway hub. Not for any kind of functionality, just for decoration. I figure, if I'm going to decorate the floor of the station with artwork of tools, I may as well make them diamond tools! Plus, the diamond's color will help with the color contrast inside the station. If you wish to donate, there's a chest by the hub at spawn labeled for that purpose.

EDIT: Also, saw this just now:

. You'll see a (small-ish) recreation of the Kingdom of Zeal in the latter portion of the vid, too. Edited by HalcyonSpirit

Not currently.

By the way, everyone, I am taking donations of any spare diamonds you might have. I need a total of 21 diamond blocks, or 189 individual diamonds, for the spawn's railway hub. Not for any kind of functionality, just for decoration. I figure, if I'm going to decorate the floor of the station with artwork of tools, I may as well make them diamond tools! Plus, the diamond's color will help with the color contrast inside the station. If you wish to donate, there's a chest by the hub at spawn labeled for that purpose.

EDIT: Also, saw this just now:

. You'll see a (small-ish) recreation of the Kingdom of Zeal in the latter portion of the vid, too.

I have a whole bunch of diamonds you can use.