Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Wow. Wait... Are you actually considering asking her or are you just doing it out of boredom?

I'm buying the ring in a few days, and I'm trying to come up with a creative way to ask her.

I'm not worried about her finding out by me posting here, though. *chuckle*

Not sure if Minecraft is a great way to do it, as she dosen't play it yet... but I'm thinking of getting her hooked.

I'm buying the ring in a few days, and I'm trying to come up with a creative way to ask her.

I'm not worried about her finding out by me posting here, though. *chuckle*

Not sure if Minecraft is a great way to do it, as she dosen't play it yet... but I'm thinking of getting her hooked.

That's awesome! Well, if you want any help, I'm sure we'd all be willing to help out.

i probably wouldn't want to help. could i make a big dickjoke monument right near your question-thingie?

*laughing* if that's what you want to do, maybe I'll keep the location a secret. Then I'll show her the dickobelisk as a "this is what the people I play with do in their spare time..." gag.

And if and when I confirm that I'm doing this thing, ya'll are welcome to help if you want. I just have to decide if this is how I want to do it. :wink:

Personally, I wouldn't propose through a game that your girlfriend doesn't really play. Unless it was a shared passion of both of yours, you know, and you're both really into it, then it would be adorable and stuff.

But I dunno...I obviously don't know your girlfriend as well as you do. Just figured someone needed to play the opposite side of your dilemma.

Personally, I wouldn't propose through a game that your girlfriend doesn't really play. Unless it was a shared passion of both of yours, you know, and you're both really into it, then it would be adorable and stuff.

But I dunno...I obviously don't know your girlfriend as well as you do. Just figured someone needed to play the opposite side of your dilemma.

You raise a good point. I think I'm going to try to get her to play first, and only if she likes it, build the proposal.

Still wracking my ideas on how to propose though. I really want to come up with something unique and special that she'll remember for all of eternity. Minecraft is indeed, one option of many.

However, if it'd be the first proposal of marriage in Minecraft, it might pose some notoriety.