Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

it looks saved to a plaintext to me in the .minecraft folder's options.txt, but I could be wrong, i'll test tomorrow

Also, i can't SSH into the MPUK server, but i do have logs and i think it does show IP, let me check

Edit: This player has logged in with the same IP consistatly. I believe I've probably been lied to. A very intricate lie that multiple parties are involved in defending

Im just going to drop it for now.

Im going to unban you guys probably soon and install chest protection

Warning stands though. ONE more theft from ANYBODY, banned and it wont temporary.

I dont think its unreasonble for this to be followed.

And no more white list entries for a while.

Donators also keep in mind, new or old, you need items? Ask. No big deal.

Edited by Crowbar Man

it looks saved to a plaintext to me in the .minecraft folder's options.txt, but I could be wrong, i'll test tomorrow

Also, i can't SSH into the MPUK server, but i do have logs and i think it does show IP, let me check

Edit: This player has logged in with the same IP consistatly. I believe I've probably been lied to. A very intricate lie that multiple parties are involved in defending

Im just going to drop it for now.

Im going to unban you guys probably soon and install chest protection

Warning stands though. ONE more theft from ANYBODY, banned and it wont temporary.

I dont think its unreasonble for this to be followed.

And no more white list entries for a while.

Donators also keep in mind, new or old, you need items? Ask. No big deal.

Can I steal from myself and get free stuff to replace it?

YOU'RE THE GUY THAT HAS MY INITIALLY PREFERRED OCR NAME! FINALLY OUR EYES LOCK IN COMBAT!makeitcaptial

Oh god! I QUICKLY DART AWAY THROUGH ALLEYWAYS. WE ARE IN INDIA AND PEOPLE ARE CARRYING THINGS ON THEIR HEAD. I SHOVE THEM AND THEY STUMBLE AND I RUN THROUGH A OUTDOOR MARKET,KNOCKING OVER FRUITS AND JUMPING OVER WHEELBARROWS. I RUN THROUGH A RESTAURANT AND CHEF SAYS "HEY, WATCH IT IM COOKIN HERE!" IN A BOSTON ACCENT.

But yeah, it sucks when you find out your unique name was already taken as a username. Would it make you mad to find out it's not even my name?

It is my name though. Just a hypothetical. Nice name you got there as well.

Also to be on topic I highly suggest you guys try out the Nations at War 32x32 texture pack.

http://nationsatwar.org/?page_id=17

New Donator Feature! (Unless you guys think everybody should get this)

LWC's chest protection has been enabled! Invincible chests that only certain people can access!

you can now use these commands to protect your valuable goodies:

/cprivate - only YOU can accesss!

/cpassword - Passworded!

/cpublic - public access but might be invincible still, i'll check

and then PUNCH CHEST

This also works on Furnaces and Dispensers

also, any LWC protected chests are invincible so they cannot be destroyed by griefing

Anybody who uses LWC to grief others will be banned, because its silly we have to have this now and if its abused it tells me who EXACTLY did it =P

Stealing is still against the rules.

Edited by Crowbar Man

While you guys have been bickering about all of this dramarama, I have been slowly building up my stronghold just outside of Abadoss' Realm, and training my vast Creeper army. Soon the entire server will be mine!

You know, when I asked if you wanted a border crossing, I wasn't expecting to end up with three. :PNo worries. It'll just be a very open border between us.

Edited by Abadoss

I could always suppliment it with my army of pigmen. Phill should be getting a video up soon, yes?

After being relentlessly harassed I finally caved and not only uploaded the video of the pigman army, I used the audio track Abadoss demanded.

I of course jest, there was no relentless harassment.