Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

We figured it out. Brushfire did it.

Well, no. Not really.

Luckily a bizzare coincidence pointed out the suspect who "has a friend who played his game". who has admitted to him what he did, by accident supposedly.

I've rebuilt some of the wooden buildings (Lemon did a fantastic job rebuilding the canal building) and planted forest trees around so the damage has been controlled

As far as new whitelist add ons, I guess we're open again

We keep backups of course. One was ran that morning, but people had worked all day before I got home, dont want to undo everybodies work. Also the time it would take for me to download, and edit the world from backup, then reupload it, all while keeping the server offline, didn't seem like it was worth it since i could rebuild a building in a few commands with worldedit.

If it had been a massive ammount of fire and/or griefing, I would of used the backup.

Edited by Crowbar Man

not sure what i pushed but the whitelist disappeared and unfortunately isnt a part of the backups I run. I'll be trying to manually restore it, I grabbed an old copy from before we switched to bukkit, but im not sure who all might be left off, so if anybody has any issues logging in just PM me. I'll probably fix it in the morning

Edited by Crowbar Man

not sure what i pushed but the whitelist disappeared and unfortunately isnt a part of the backups I run. I'll be trying to manually restore it, I grabbed an old copy from before we switched to bukkit, but im not sure who all might be left off, so if anybody has any issues logging in just PM me. I'll probably fix it in the morning

You can always come play on the OCAD server.

OCAD%20minecraft.jpg

When I had first set out on my trek to find a suitable location for my base, I had wanted to find one like the one I have now, except in a snow biome. However, since snow regen was broken and I didn't expect it to be fixed before we had another map reset, I settled on what I have now.

Now I'm wishing I had continued looking. Oh well.

An invitation to play on a server that is actually up is now recruitment? It's kinda disheartening that the administrators of the de facto official MC server are so vindictive when OCR has been shedding its elitist image. Granted, David shouldn't be fanning any flames, but all this snarking back and forth is pretty uncool. Poeple just want to hang out with their friends in a game and have fun. I would recommend that anyone reading any more into it than that see a shrink, because you've got bigger problems than mysterious random griefing on minecraft. As they say in the movies: Be excellent to each other.

As an aside, where do those of us who want to discuss the game but do not want to play on your server talk about the game... in this thread?