Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

hey, is there any way to change the server name to something like www.ocrminecraft.com or something?

I've played on a couple servers that had actual names instead of IP's, and it would just make going back and forth (as I sometimes do) much easier. If not, n/p, I'll just keep CTRL+C/V ing it in.

You can always use this service: http://www.no-ip.com/

logged on, found the dongcastle, but no one else was there. can't believe no one ever found all my hidden goodies! at least the library was still there, and relatively uninfested.

there's so much different from when i was on before - right down to the different blocks and all that. i think i'll collect my stuff and start over.

do mobs spawn everywhere at night? i found several in my castle, which is well-lit, both at night and during the day.

I made a replica of the plate from FF7 over what I now call the "Midgarian Slums", a town on an existing server. It really did block out all the sunlight, I was surprised. Everyone got pissed off about living under the plate, and I was like hell yes, it's just like the other game. It's a game within a game now.