Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

You probably DO want to fireproof your roofs when you upgrade to 1.5, Brushfire's house got hit by lightning at the end of a thunderstorm and he had to manually quench the fire before it burned the whole thing down.

Is it at all like real lighting, striking the tallest structure in a given area?

My BFF got me Minecraft recently as an early birthday present. It is the most fantastic-est game evar. Unfortunately while I can play Singleplayer just fine I disconnect on Multiplayer all the time so I don't really do that atm. Which is a shame because I wouldn't have minded checking out the OCR server. ^^

Does anyone here do Minecraft skin art?

http://notch.tumblr.com/

lol Notch was going to charge people to allow them to become "mod developers". Due to what I can only imagine to be overwhelming displeasure, he changed his mind and made it free. He can sure be an imbecile sometimes.

That's actually very disheartening, considering he has already promised to release the source code under the public domain when the game is no longer making money, so offering up early access to the source for modders is a HUGE deal for an indie developer. Sometimes people demand to have their cake and eat it too. Too bad he didn't stick to his guns, but he does mean well and either way this'll be a boon for MC players.