Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Well, as an OCR staff member who currently does play on the OCR server among other places, and as someone who is not partial to one side or the other, I'll just go ahead and say that I encourage those of you who are currently in the fiery center of the dispute simply take the high road and move on with no grudges REGARDLESS of whether or not you are or are not at fault for any wrongdoings that you did or had done to you in the past. Learning to apologize and move on even if you don't have anything to apologize for is a respectable part of life, and many successful people have learned to do it and move on.

Love,

BGC

Well, as an OCR staff member who currently does play on the OCR server among other places, and as someone who is not partial to one side or the other, I'll just go ahead and say that I encourage those of you who are currently in the fiery center of the dispute simply take the high road and move on with no grudges REGARDLESS of whether or not you are or are not at fault for any wrongdoings that you did or had done to you in the past. Learning to apologize and move on even if you don't have anything to apologize for is a respectable part of life, and many successful people have learned to do it and move on.

Love,

BGC

SO basically, what you're saying is:

Crowbar and Gman need to apologize to Brushfire for constantly dumping on him and banning him from the server/irc chat.

Brushfire needs to apologize to Crowbar and Gman for being rash and vindictive.

Makes sense to me, now lets see who does what.

Edit: also, for fuck's sake, stop posting Black Dynamite pictures. It is old and not funny and even getting on MY nerves.

Edit edit: And no, that does not mean respond with observer or the cat high-five or any of that shit. Please, not more imagespamming, at least for a little while. Okay?

200514_1915776695592_1277193921_2316961_1847318_n.jpg

Okay.

Edited by Level 99

Can I be white-listed? My user name is GeneralGilliam

You guys just need people to vouch for you, to let us know you are good people who won't be bad.

Well, I don't really have anyone to vouch for me, anyone?

How about just un-whitelist or blacklist me if I mess with people (not that I would anyways, I'd mostly be making a gigantic kingdom of my own).

Well, I don't really have anyone to vouch for me, anyone?

How about just un-whitelist or blacklist me if I mess with people (not that I would anyways, I'd mostly be making a gigantic kingdom of my own).

I would try the OCAD server if I was you. No whitelist, and you can get acquainted with a few OCR members there.

And why did he call her a bitch in the first place?

I have no clue actually, it was out of the blue and didn't even make sense. Its in this thread: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31614&page=233

Now hes done it again, and taking a gigantic manbaby sized tantrum over a simple ban from a place he never goes into. Didn't even msg me in IRC or PM me on the forums, could of been a joke, he decided to be a big man and call her names again.

And so now I'm expected to apologize to someone thats called her that twice? I'm usually a pretty easy going guy but even thats a little bit hard for me to do.

No whitelist

Even with a whitelist, and a vouch system, we've had theft and other issues. Good luck with letting the barn door open to anybody :(

Edit: Refund sent. I don't know when/if I'll be calm enough to unban him at this rate, it was only supposed to be temporary but this is twice hes done this.

Gman banning people

Keep in mind shes not banning people. Just Brushfire.

Edited by Crowbar Man

I have no clue actually, it was out of the blue and didn't even make sense. Its in this thread: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31614&page=233

Now hes done it again, and taking a gigantic manbaby sized tantrum over a simple ban from a place he never goes into . Didn't even msg me in IRC or PM me on the forums, could of been a joke, he decided to be a big man and call her names again.

And so now I'm expected to apologize to someone thats called her that twice? I'm usually a pretty easy going guy but even thats a little bit hard for me to do.

Even with a whitelist, and a vouch system, we've had theft and other issues. Good luck with letting the barn door open to anybody

I'm tempted to say "let them fight it out", but I don't think that will work, considering the debris of bitterness littering the last page or so

I think the OCR server should be blacklisted, not whitelisted. This whole "vouch" system obviously doesn't even seem to work. Let people in and if they fuck shit up WITH PROOF, ban them. It is not fair to force people to become contributing members of the forums just to have them get vouches, at which time they drop off the forums again because they're busy playing minecraft.

It makes no sense.

Edit: I meant to say it makes the "official" *cough* OCR server seem very inclusive and closed-off, and still have loads of drama.

Now hes done it again, and taking a gigantic manbaby sized tantrum over a simple ban from a place he never goes into . Didn't even msg me in IRC or PM me on the forums, could of been a joke, he decided to be a big man and call her names again.

Even with a whitelist, and a vouch system, we've had theft and other issues. Good luck with letting the barn door open to anybody

Edit: Refund sent.

Crowbar, I called her a bitch for calling EVERYONE associated with OCAD a TROLOLOLOL goon squad when that is just not true.Maybe two or three of us, but not all of us. I then apoligized and thought this was over. Then when I went into the IRC I was banned with no provocation by her. Then redacted said apology and called her out on it. Then got ignored.

The conflict is over though. So none of that should matter at this point. Also no one is saying you have to stop being the OCR Server. You just need to shape up and stop the infighting. I need to as well. So I am dropping this.

If you want to continue on about it, that is your business. I don't expect an apology. What I do expect is to adhere to a higher standard when running something with the OCR name attached to it.

I will however apologize for the name calling to GMan.

Gman, I am sorry.

I was out of line calling you names on the public forums when I could have handled this a whole hell of a lot better. I do hope we both can move past this and your server can continue being the great server it is.

Also, I would recommend new players play on both servers and not commit themselves to either side of the argument. The last thing we need is a fractured community.

The whitelist was on before I even took over, FireSlash gave it to me and i've just been adding to it.

But if the entire community wants to do away with either just let me know. I'll need more then one or two people complaining of course

Oh and for the record Level 99, you are a cool person and I have no beef with you or your server.

Crowbar, I called her a bitch for calling EVERYONE associated with OCAD a TROLOLOLOL goon squad when that is just not true.Maybe two or three of us, but not all of us.

Just a note: These events took place way apart from each other. After I had apologized for the incident and things had settled down. So don't twist facts.

Edited by Crowbar Man

Sorry, but anybody can read this thread and see that you are twisting facts.

I am refering to the first time:

Gmans incident was on page 212, incident was resolved/appogolised for by me around 215, you called her names, the first time, on page 233.

Also, if you dont mind, please stop repeating that.

Edited by Crowbar Man

Sorry, but anybody can read this thread and see that you are twisting facts.

I am refering to the first time:

Gmans incident was on page 212, incident was resolved/apologized for by me around 215, you called her names, the first time, on page 233.

Also, if you dont mind, please stop repeating that.

To be fair, she did call me Spamfire, and I am most definitely not processed meat for consumption. It was also another passive-aggressive attack on me with no provactaion other than me saying you could always play on the OCAD server. I am not twisting facts. I just had the ordering wrong. My bad.

Again not the point.

This is over with. Please drop this. I have apologized. We are done. Let's move on with our lives. I don't want this to get in the way of the community, or the friendship we used to have and can still have.

I am most definitely not processed meat for consumption.

This incriminating photo says otherwise.

spam.jpg

...so I heard that there will be maps in the next update. Also, bug fixes up the ass according to Notch...

Which will undoubtedly just create more bugs and poop all over the modding community.