Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

BGC, that's pretty cool.

I wish I had more time to devote to Minecraft these days. I miss being able to wake up every day, log into the server, and build until I got too tired to continue.

By the way, Crowbar, any idea when MM is going to be fixed (or has it already)? We spent all that time setting up those signs, and last I checked, they no longer work after the update.

BGC, that's pretty cool.

I wish I had more time to devote to Minecraft these days. I miss being able to wake up every day, log into the server, and build until I got too tired to continue.

By the way, Crowbar, any idea when MM is going to be fixed (or has it already)? We spent all that time setting up those signs, and last I checked, they no longer work after the update.

I think MM is rendered obsolete with powered rails in the game now. I dont think I have seen anything saying that the dev of MM saying that it was never gonna be updated again, but as it stands he/she has no reason to update it.

The power rails are kinda a pain compared to the gold blocks. Also MM contains more than just that, stuff like MM's command signs and Stations, etc.

Try it again Spirit, I removed/added from my plugin list to see if there was an updated version that didn't get installed

I'm having no issue with the test sign i made, let me know if your still having issues.

This may have been brought up before, so forgive my poor memory and my being too lazy to search the thread, but...

...what mods are being run on the server, or is it Vanilla? Are hostile mobs turned on? What is and isn't allowed in terms of PvP?

For our server:

Runs on Bukkit, Vanilla is terrible

Essentials plugin pack (player lists, /home, /spawn, etc)

Minecart Mania

LWC (Chest Protection for donators)

MultiVerse (For Neither and visiting the original OCR server's map)

Crowd Control (Disable select monsters, right now I've got Creepers and Ghasts blocked, all other mobs are on)

PvP: None yet, I may make a zone for it, but nobody seems interested, combat in this game isn't very interesting

Those are the main mods, there are other mods too but are only for administrative purposes.

Its not too crazy with mods, but worlds better than Vanilla.

I'm not sure what all OCAD runs but they have moved off Vanilla I beleive

Edited by Crowbar Man

What does Minecart Mania do?

http://wiki.afforess.com/Minecart_Mania-Plugin

That's pretty much the complete documentation. If anyone's interested in some of the advanced features, such as automated farming and smelting, take a look.

Actually, since it's such a complex mod compared to the rest, could someone put that link in the first post? That way it's easier for people to access.

Edited by HalcyonSpirit

I'm not sure what all OCAD runs but they have moved off Vanilla I beleive

We run offa Bukkit.

Creeper Mod so that creeps leave the blocks alone.

Planned Plugins for Saturday but Really Sunday Update:

Iconomy - Storefronts, Currency (Peeniis is our choice for money name. :<)

Towny - We are gonna have two towns, which players are free to join. In the towns they are protected from damage from other players, no mobs will spawn in the town save peaceful ones, and their blocks cannot be damaged by anyone save for themselves, the mayor (town admin), and anyone they allow. There will be taxes on the plots, but that money will goto town projects, expansion, and other crap the town wants to spend it on.

LWC, we have no donators, so you all will have the option to use it.

PVP: There will be war events between our two towns eventually. As far as day to day PVP, everyone is protected in towns, but outside in the frontier, all is far game. LWC will prevent theft, so if you are out and about, make sure you deposit stuff. We may implement a bounty system, where towns can mark a person for a money bonus for kills. I dunno. Maybe.

Future planned updates:

Industrial Craft

Plasticraft

Chocolate Mod

Bee Keeper, if it doesn't bog down the memory usage like we think it will.

Coral Mod, provided they fix the memory usage on it's generators.

Mo' Creatures, when it gets moved from 1.4 to 1.5

Mo' Foodz, when it gets moved from Single Player to SMP

Mo' Treez for the same reason

(Peeniis is our choice for money name. :<)

peony.jpg

:?::?: :?:I suspect only someone at least moderately literate in botany will get it without looking at the pic source, provided of course that the damned thing links properly

Edited by Gollgagh

peony.jpg

:?::?: :?:I suspect only someone at least moderately literate in botany will get it without looking at the pic source, provided of course that the damned thing links properly

Yeah, that is exactly what we were going for.

Also, we are not OCR After Dark, as OCAD is not Officially Sanctioned by David Lloyd, OverClocked Media, it's shareholders, and subsidiaries.