Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

i need some help trying to get a dragon to look like samus here in graph so i can count the blocks and so on and not sure how to go about it. so i came to you wonderful folks :) here is samus:

Graph-Samus.jpg

i've been trying to get a dragon going but for some reason it is not coming out right.

Why not just copy Ridley?

Not entirely sure why you are posting something that happened Monday evening on the thread this morning, when this was already discussed in the IRC which you were there for, and I already said I will have to contact DarkeSword in private when I get the chance. Other than to try to start more drama, in a larger public venue, of course

Edited by Crowbar Man

Not entirely sure why you are posting something that happened Monday evening on the thread this morning, when this was already discussed in the IRC which you were there for, and I already said I will have to contact DarkeSword in private when I get the chance. Other than to try to start more drama, in a larger public venue, of course

Well I was waiting to see if the problem got resolved, and it didn't. Would you care to handle this in PMs?

Edit: Deleted prior post, as being an alleged Drama Mama, is something I dont wanna be.

Due to factors somewhat beyond my control, the server is no longer "Official" OCR. It is a server for OCR members to come to, and everything will still be exactly the same, so if you've enjoyed my server so far, nothing will change.

OCRMineCraft2.png

Edited by Crowbar Man

Due to factors somewhat beyond my control, the server is no longer "Official" OCR. It is a server for OCR members to come to, and everything will still be exactly the same, so if you've enjoyed my server so far, nothing will change.

OCRMineCraft2.png

Minnazu is one word though and no capitalization on the "Z"!

Maybe now we can have more free time and less "let's fiddle with shit" on the Minecraft server.