Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Pop a squat in the OCAD server if you want. We got land out the ass!

Shut up, you're a horrible advertiser. Horrible. Horrible Horrible Horrible.

Looks like notch was considering a MinecraftCon in Vegas this year to commemorate the release out of Beta. http://notch.tumblr.com/

$90 for entry WITHOUT hotel and travel costs? pfft, that's a tad much even for my wallet unless it is some VIP shit. Yes, it would be cool to see a live release into full on stage, and they did talk about food or something (which is what I would assume would be part of the cost inflation, along with the cost of having the Mojang gang fly out there) but meh, I still think it is a little steep.

I'd do $50, maybe, unless they gave me a few free copies of Minecraft or some super sweet schwag. Or concerts. Or hookers.

DrewGourley: I'll give you all the wood you want :)

Stevo: $90 to commemorate the official launch of an indie game? From what I've been seeing lately, Notch has a hyper-inflated sense of what his game is worth because of its popularity. Not that I am against the idea of MinecraftCon, but that pricetag is pretty steep, even if there are other things going on.

Looks like notch was considering a MinecraftCon in Vegas this year to commemorate the release out of Beta. http://notch.tumblr.com/

$90 for entry WITHOUT hotel and travel costs? pfft, that's a tad much even for my wallet unless it is some VIP shit. Yes, it would be cool to see a live release into full on stage, and they did talk about food or something (which is what I would assume would be part of the cost inflation, along with the cost of having the Mojang gang fly out there) but meh, I still think it is a little steep.

$90? Pfft, I'll make my own MinecraftCon, with blackjack, and hookers. In fact, forget the MinecraftCon.

Minor Adjustments to MZ:

Creepers are enabled again, they can do damage to life but not to blocks

Fire (burning/spreading) is disabled (prevents Lightning mishaps and people burning down our forests). Cant see a real use for fire anyways. You can still use it as light/decoration

I don't know how many people still play single player and have the traditional minecart boosters for rail travel, but the next update is removing that glitch. Just so you people are aware that they need to update their rail systems to use the rail boosters now. This doesn't affect people playing online, since those boosters never really worked well anyway with the lag, but it's worth pointing out.

Multiplay have changed the OS of our server from Windows to FreeBSD in order to hopefully improve stability and speed, Server is back up now. They had sent me an email yesterday but I thought it was going to be tomorrow not today, Sorry :/

Edited by Crowbar Man