Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

OK, I've done all I can with Minecraft so far, and it's actually making it difficult to work on other projects, like my Let's Play. I haven't even touched it on weeks, and it's really far behind.

Therefore, I'm going to stop playing Minecraft for now. Uninstalling it, deleting stuff, not touching it for a while, so I can get back to other stuff. Yes, it's that big a time drain. Every hour I play Minecraft is an hour I'm not working on things I should be working on.

In my chests in my waterfall hideaway, I have the following (all legit, from hours of mining, monster hunting and just plain running around hitting things with other things):

36 blocks and 8 shards of lapis

4 blocks of and 8 diamonds

17 blocks and bars of gold

42 blocks and 3 bars of iron

fuckloads of wood

5 diamond swords (perfectly intact)

8 diamond picks (perfectly intact)

4 diamond shovels (perfectly intact)

2 diamond axes (one very slightly used)

5 stacks of arrows

4 bows

2 complete suits of diamond armor (one is very slightly used)

1 complete suit of iron armor (perfectly intact)

5 cakes

9 buckets of milk

10 mushroom soups

100 cooked porkchops (in stacks of 15 and 10)

2 x 64 cane

2 x 64 wheat

76 sugar

17 cocoa beans

8 empty buckets

54 paper

20 red flowers

2 green and 2 yellow music discs

8 saddles

70 flints

24 gunpowder

43 string

26 red dust

8 spawners

and various other misc items.

Since I'm not going to need them anymore, I'm going to just give them away. Selling them is pointless, as I plan to stop playing and the peener (money) would be wasted.

So... if you're on the OCAD server tomorrow, come by my place, near the town center by the spawn point, and hit me up for anything you would like.

You can take what you want, but if someone here requests something, I'll hold it for them.

Afterward, I'd like everyone to leave my place intact. It's nothing fancy, but it's a comfy little place with a bit of history... I guess I'm being slightly sentimental about it.

Well I was going to give all my diamond, gold, iron, lapis and tools to anyone that was online, but gilliam decided to be an asshole and has them all now. I even gave him one of the diamond armor sets as a gift, and he still had to be an asshole.

He put passworded furnaces in my doorway so I can't get in or out. He put trees in front of everything. He took the lava out of my furnace, flooded my house with water from the upstairs multiple times, moved shit around, and didn't stop any of it when I asked him to.

He constantly fucked with my house, even after I told him to stop it EIGHT TIMES, and then when I hit him to make him back off, he died, came back, and killed me. I had all the good stuff on me at the time, so he has it all now. And he still hasn't removed the furnaces.

Awesome Gilliam. Just fucking awesome.

Well I was going to give all my diamond, gold, iron, lapis and tools to anyone that was online, but gilliam decided to be an asshole and has them all now. I even gave him one of the diamond armor sets as a gift, and he still had to be an asshole.

He put passworded furnaces in my doorway so I can't get in or out. He put trees in front of everything. He took the lava out of my furnace, flooded my house with water from the upstairs multiple times, moved shit around, and didn't stop any of it when I asked him to.

He constantly fucked with my house, even after I told him to stop it EIGHT TIMES, and then when I hit him to make him back off, he died, came back, and killed me. I had all the good stuff on me at the time, so he has it all now. And he still hasn't removed the furnaces.

Awesome Gilliam. Just fucking awesome.

I has TNT. Will that work?

Use map edit to destroy his home, and put him in cube of adminium, with lava pouring in, and set that as his spawn.

Well, this idea will have to go to an op (level99 or Brush). However, TNT can be used to clear out Damned's doorway, i think...

However if it's password protected, LWC might prevent even explosions from destroying furnaces...

There will be no lava-adminium jails for Mr. Gilliam.

If anything, he will be questioned and immediately found guilty, despite any evidence to the contrary because that is how my system works and he will then be thrown into a FLYING cube of adminium filled with lava and spider-riders and THAT will be his spawn.

Edit: Damnit, Gollgagh, you magnificent bastard. Never stop with those thread titles.

Edited by Level 99

Alright, so 99 says to post what happened here, so:

I messing around in The Damneds house, pouring water and then picking it up really fast to make waves and water slides on his staircase. I then went AFK for a few minutes, and came back to see The Damned had decided to go Chris Brown on me. Needless to say, I was a little annoyed, so I placed some furnaces in front of his door and locked them as a little payback prank. He got angry and said to move them, I destroyed 2 out of the 4 so he could get out, but before I could destroy the rest, he killed me. I lost like 6000 of my HARD EARNED peener from that. I was now angry. So I came back, and killed him, as he did to me. After that he rage quit.

Also, right after all that happened, I destroyed the remaining furnaces, fixed any damage that was done to his house/waterfall in the process of all this, and made a chest and put all the stuff that spilled out of him when he died into it. I, however had many items, such as a bow, some arrows, a diamond hoe ect... that were lost in the front of this raging battle.