Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

In the meantime, the minecraft forums seem to be down due to a Curse Network issue. According to Curse, it could be 5 more hours before the forums are usable again...

That means 5 more hours before I can try this Zelda Adventures...

EDIT: aaaaand the OCAD server is still down.

Level 99 can you fix pleaz?

Edited by Anorax

Just beat it this week, it's really awesome.

Well, hard to explain what I loved without any spoil so I'll only say that : if you like Zelda series and/or want to imagine what could be the 1.8 adventure system, play it.

You can download it HERE on the French forum if you want to try the game. Didn't check on planetminecraft.

And don't forget the install tutorial video ;)

Just beat it this week, it's really awesome.

Well, hard to explain what I loved without any spoil so I'll only say that : if you like Zelda series and/or want to imagine what could be the 1.8 adventure system, play it.

Yup. So far, a good game.

A reminder, as with any update if you are on the MZ server: please do not update your client until further notice or you will not be able to join.

Multiplay will update to the latest RB of Bukkit (which has not been released yet) once they test it out, as per usual.

Anybody who has updated accidently needing to backdate their client, please PM me and i'll provide the instructions.

I still find it ridiculous with how close they are the "release" date they are still releasing updates that will break your game completely as if they didn't test it at all internally. :/ Not really hard to find bugs either, just "if you use pistons, the new feature we just added, but didn't test, your game will break, possibly irreversibly"

Edited by Crowbar Man

A reminder, as with any update if you are on the MZ server: please do not update your client until further notice or you will not be able to join.

Same goes for the OCAD server folk.

I still find it ridiculous with how close they are the "release" date they are still releasing updates that will break your game completely as if they didn't test it at all internally. :/ Not really hard to find bugs either, just "if you use pistons, the new feature we just added, but didn't test, your game will break, possibly irreversibly"

That business model works for Valve, why not for Notch?

Minecraft is a garbage game that has about as much life in it as a corpse. Why are you surprised?