Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Here's something that I've been working on...

minemaze3.jpg

minemaze2.jpg

minemaze4.jpg

A three-dimensional maze. I'm starting to run out of stone though.

In other news:

OCAD server seems to be down or at least I am not able to log in for some reason. Brushfire says that he has the same problem.

I kinda wish I had fraps to make a video of my current castle on a friend's multiplayer server. Well, actually, I do have a software that is supposed to do that whole capturing thing but it sucks and it's either: my computer is laggy as hell, or the video is a black and white choppy mess...

Lets just say I probably went overboard with pistons and redstone.

I saw this post when I joined the forums a few weeks ago, and I think it'd be rad to Minecraft with some OC ReMixers!

If you're still taking additions to the whitelist, I'd like to apply.

While I may not be an established OCR member yet, I have been listening for years and I'm an all around pretty awesome guy, so yeah. Hopefully you'll add me on.

My username is Perigryn.

Whelp, I'm trying to play through the minecraft.net browser window, but I can't seem to reverse-engineer the 1.7.2 minecraft jar to play nice.

(to be fair, I am playing from a 3rd party computer, with access to my minecraft bin files)

In other news, OCAD seems to be down again, but that may just be 1.7.3 being a [explicit], er, pain in the ass

Is there any reason I get struck by lightning every time I pull one of my door-opening levers? I'm indoors and the sky is clear. ._.

It's not really a problem in god mode, but I don't want mortal people accidentally setting my carpet on fire and dying before they can put it out.

Edited by Hylian Lemon

Is there any reason I get struck by lightning every time I pull one of my door-opening levers? I'm indoors and the sky is clear. ._.

It's not really a problem in god mode, but I don't want mortal people accidentally setting my carpet on fire and dying before they can put it out.

Well, the good news is that fire doesn't spread right now, so burning carpet won't be a problem. As for you getting struck with lightning, honestly, I have no idea how that works. It's not me, if that makes you feel better. :P

On a side note, I've been thinking about redesigning the spawn town. I've asked pretty much everyone who has actual structures at spawn, but now I'll ask everyone else. Feel free to answer again, if I have spoken to you, though.

Does anyone object to or have objections about redesigning spawn town?

Edited by Abadoss

Long story short, it's aba's fault. He turned on the Tesla Coil mod which turns any stack of iron blocks 3+ with a power source into a Tesla coil. We have changed the block used for the mod to something else.