Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

New texture pack, with some custom editing by me (like the new Disney-themed wall art. Castle is now 100% finished, still need to wrap up the Epcot ball, and flesh out the Tree of Life a bit more, then it's on to the Earful Tower.

Those not familiar (and those familiar too, I suppose) with Disneyworld, this is all fairly accurate. Well, the castle is at least anyway. :)

Front of castle:

2011-07-12_013755.png

Art main corridor:

2011-07-12_013718.png

2011-07-12_013815.png

Throne room & waiting area

2011-07-12_013906.png

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique:

2011-07-12_013933.png

Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant:

2011-07-12_014008.png

I'm going to defer Spawn Town related work questions to HalcyonSpirit.

So much responsibility... I'll see what I can cook up over the weekend. Train station included.

Hey, might be a good idea to make a copy of Schwaltz's spawn castle and put it somewhere safe on the server. At least until he says anything about keeping it or not.

So much responsibility... I'll see what I can cook up over the weekend. Train station included.

Hey, might be a good idea to make a copy of Schwaltz's spawn castle and put it somewhere safe on the server. At least until he says anything about keeping it or not.

I've already spoken to him about it. He's okay with whatever. On that note, I'm still very much okay with moving stuff for anyone that has property at spawn. I've put up big pink markers to indicate what we'll be replacing.

Weird i was getting some strange server message tonight:

"WorldGaurd: No defined regions here!"

This was after i combined a chest into a large chest and tried to open it shortly after...no idea what caused this.

EDIT: I discovered that i can open the chest as long as I don't have string in my hand when attempting to open the chest. ROFL.

Edited by Hemophiliac

I fully intend on finishing the railways in the near future, so that'll help people reach new places regardless of where spawn is.

Speaking of spawn, I've finished deconstructing my abandoned rail station there and getting all my materials back (aside from the glass, anyway). If there's no one else to consult, I'm going to want you to help me clear the area later, Aba.