Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Hey guys, I must be full of post-holiday cheer or something, but I feel like spending more money on this little venture so here goes.

Would anybody prefer to use a voice comms server in association with MineCraft? Out of curiosity I was looking at Multiplay's teamspeak and ventrilo server prices and they are dirt cheap! Anyway I would have no problem with paying for a 10-15 slot voice comms server if even a few people want to use it. If so, do you have a preference between TS and Vent? I've used both and don't really care, so its up to you guys.

I've just been on a lot lately and it has been a little inconvenient to stop and type all communications while playing. Anyways, let me know, my finger is on the checkout button!

Yeah, I was gonna ask whether the Mumble server was still around...

Still, it's hard to say it'd be worth it. Right now we don't have very many regulars, and in my experience, it's only been worth using when there's about a half-dozen people on it or more. Any less and it doesn't really stay active. And then there's the separation of conversations thing.

If we could get more people active in it, even if they're not playing Minecraft, I'd be all for it.

Making new secret rooms, fixing up some old secret rooms. The one Abadoss found is less awkward to activate now, and it resets itself when you leave the room. I can handle learning these redstone tricks in small chunks. :<

I forgot what you wanted to call the inn, Aba, so you can pop some signs on there when you get the chance. Everything else about it is finished.

I'm told that there has been a Minecraft update, same rules apply as always, don't update if you want to play on the server. Once Bukkit comes out, which will hopefully not be to long.....we will update everything.

Oh, right and donate to aba.

EDIT: Shit. big pic is big. too big?

Yes. Too big.

You shouldn't have any trouble getting at least 3 now, Aba. The newest ones are pretty obvious.

I was able to find the one you were hinting at (btw, the trigger is broken which is why I couldn't find it) and naturally I knew of the one I suggested (well done, btw). I'll have to look for the three new ones.

Edited by Abadoss

I was able to find the one you were hinting at (btw, the trigger is broken which is why I couldn't find it) and naturally I knew of the one I suggested (well done, btw). I'll have to look for the three new ones.

I don't remember hinting at any one specific area, but I had a quick look around, and nothing seems broken. Did you fix it?

And by 3, I meant you could get your total up to 3. :< Looks like you're there already, then.

I don't remember hinting at any one specific area, but I had a quick look around, and nothing seems broken. Did you fix it?

And by 3, I meant you could get your total up to 3. :< Looks like you're there already, then.

Huh? I'm up to five now. I'll send you a PM about the broken one... In the meantime, I started working on a secret of my own.

Blame has been given

Good, I also need to update it tonight, which will be done shortly before sushi but shortly after cleaning.

Bumpyedit: I just switched over the serverbox so now we're running on a Core 2 Quad with 4GB of memory JUST FOR FUCKING MINECRAFT on the OCAD server. You're welcome, now come back and play.

Please?