Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Okay... so, monkeytoho (whoever you are), we need to move your stuff to a different location. I wanted to ask your permission and give you the opportunity to say no, which is why I've waited. Considering how long you've been away, I kind of doubt that I'm going to hear from you one way or the other. However, I'm going to wait a week to give you time to let me know what you want done. If I don't hear from you, I'm going to go ahead and move your stuff to another location. I'll create a warp for you, so you can get to it easily. Please let me know if you have any reservations or concerns. Thanks.

Hmmm I log in to find that all the stuff I had on my person in the OCR server is splitsville, bummer.

Also the spawn nether portal doesn't actually go to the nether...I wanted to go hunting for glowstone. :(

Let me know what you had before and I'll reimburse you. Also, thanks for the heads up on the nether portal. I thought we'd fixed that already... grr...

Can I get a whitelist for the OCR server? Never played Minecraft multiplayer, so this server's as good as any to start out with. Username's itstartsatdusk.

Okay DusK. You're on the whitelist. Just make sure to read the /rules, /sethome, and label anything you build. Be sure not to build in anyone else's claims. Here's a map to help out:

http://minecraft.angryitch.com/

You can right-click, "show claims" to see what's taken.

oh cool I didn't realize we had canned responses for whitelist requests icon_ugly.gif

No, I deserve that. I did just copy/paste.

Hey, I would like to be whitelisted on the OCR server as well.

My username is Auronon, what is the IP?

The IP is 72.51.46.225:31065. It's in the first post of the thread if you need to find it again. I'll go ahead and get you on the whitelist.

The general instructions are on the previous page, but here they are again just to poke at Gollgagh. :P

Okay Kieran. You're on the whitelist. Just make sure to read the /rules, /sethome, and label anything you build. Be sure not to build in anyone else's claims. Here's a map to help out:

http://minecraft.angryitch.com/

You can right-click, "show claims" to see what's taken.