Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

I think that one of the griefers goes by xXxcatsxXx or something like that

I wouldn't be suprised, I've been spending alot of time on the server lately and have only seen em a couple times, he logged on I said hi and he logged off. Then later that day I logged back on and my house was raided and I had a massive pillar of lava right behind my spawning point :-\

Do you remember how much of each you had? I'll spend some time seeing where things went.

(edit) - Mystery solved.

Quite a lot, but now they're back again, thank you. Do you know what happened to them?

Edit: seems that there are some other stuff missing as well, but I'll get them back in the old way. More fun that way.

Edited by Omega

That whole thing I mentioned above about how they said upper-half-steps would be harder to code in than reversed stairs so they were only considering doing it right now?

Yeah, ignore that.

Also, the reversed stairs will help with the compactness of redstone while keeping the visual aesthetic you want. This could be done with regular stairs because they're a transparent block like glass is, but you couldn't have a perfectly flat floor and have the redstone set up like that prior to this. I'm not sure, but the new upper-half-steps might work in the same way.

On a related note...

I've compiled a tenative list of buildings I'd like to see built at spawn:

Courthouse/City Hall/Government Offices of some sort (Halcyon is working on this)

Aquaduct

Granary

Martkeplace/Auction house

Dock/Harbor

University (I've commissioned Nario to do this one)

Armory

Forge (I think the brick building on the south side will do nicely for this)

Warehouse

Observatory (NeoForte is working on this)

Workshop (Honestly, any of the existing buildings could easily be made a workshop)

Already built:

Hospital

Lighthouse

Marketplace (1 of ?)

Opera House

Bank

Inn

Restaurant (1 of ?)

Watchhouse/Jail

Monument (Big Eagle)

Cistern

Stables

Barracks

Edited by Abadoss

From the sounds of things, it seems the plan is to rebuild the Minecraft Server API from scratch rather than including Bukkit as part of the standard build. I'd guess it will probably render Bukkit obsolete. I could be wrong though.

1.2 will still be Bukkit, but it will be helped out by Mojang. After that, it'll all be a new official API. (At least, that's how I'm reading it.)

When would this wondrous event occur? cause I am in

Whenever? I dunno.

There's already a wall-area built at spawn, and David repaired the griefed spawn house, as well as the spawn walkways.

I plan on building a railway system soon, but we gotta have an idea of where to go and where to create the station from and whatnot...

More than likely not. The Bukkit team only recently joined Mojang, and the two teams haven't yet combined their codes. They're still operating under the previous method of needing the main release before implementing the final changes due to code obfuscation; they essentially said as much when they mentioned most of the team isn't moving to Sweden yet because they need to still put together the Bukkit code for the 1.2 update when it comes out. The next update (1.3) will have the codes integrated into each other.