Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Ugh...

Does anyone know when bukkit will update?

I know it's a stupid question to ask, but I feel like it's one that needs to be asked.

I'm less worried about bukkit coming out then I am about the plug-ins. I still expect a good two weeks before bukkit has a stable RB but some of the more important plugins could take a while longer.

I'm less worried about bukkit coming out then I am about the plug-ins. I still expect a good two weeks before bukkit has a stable RB but some of the more important plugins could take a while longer.

especially since they are cleaning the bukkit code?

I only hesitantly returned, and no one should expect me to attempt more remixes over original music, which I'm apparently better at.

As for the topic, phill, what do you mean by plugins, out of curiosity? My mod installer, MCPatcher, for the most part, works fine with 1.2.3.

Edited by SgtYayap

I only hesitantly returned, and no one should expect me to attempt more remixes over original music, which I'm apparently better at.

As for the topic, phill, what do you mean by plugins, out of curiosity? My mod installer, MCPatcher, for the most part, works fine with 1.2.3.

for your client or for a server?

We're talking about Bukkit plugins working with the (beta?) RB on 1.2.3

for your client or for a server?

We're talking about Bukkit plugins working with the (beta?) RB on 1.2.3

Both, actually.

Thank you for clarifying. I admit I've been sticking to the default Minecraft servers with Hamachi, so I don't know much about Bukkit.

Both, actually.

Thank you for clarifying. I admit I've been sticking to the default Minecraft servers with Hamachi, so I don't know much about Bukkit.

Our main server mods are Essentials, WorldGuard, PermissionsEX, Multiverse, CraftIRCbot, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and AncientGates. We also have RocketBoots, but that's hardly a main one.

what means this rocketboots

It's a mod that allows certain things based on the type of boots you have equipped. Leather kicks mobs/players straight up in the air (usually kill height). Iron does force repulse on mobs/players. Diamond does double-jump in midair (ad infinitum). Gold is for flying. Chainmail is for tearing across the sky and opening a subspace rift (aka it goes faster than gold and is nigh uncontrollable).

Leather is available to donators (only effects mobs, though). Mods get iron. Admins get everything else.

(edit) - Gollgagh, if you could put this link on the front page, I'd appreciate it: Please help support The Official OverClocked ReMix MineCraft Server on Multiplay. This link makes it so you can contribute directly to the server and the bill. It also means that Paypal won't stick their greedy fingers in your donation. There is a minimum of £5. That's roughly about $7.828.

If you want to stick something in your sig, here's the code to do that (you'll need to remove the spaces):

[ url=https://secure.multiplay.co.uk/clanpay/contribute?clanid=T1RGbVkySTNPR009Yjc4YzQ=][ img]http://www.abadoss.net/sigs/clanpay-banner-blue.gif[/img][/url]

Edited by Abadoss

Oh! Thanks.

How is it that OCAD is updated to 1.2.3 but OCR isn't? Does OCAD not use Bukkit?

And for that matter, Bukkit's taking forever! 1.2.3 has been out for nearly a month now, and Bukkit still doesn't have a release candidate ready to be used by the average user?

We do use bukkit, but either Stevo or David updated it without the latest bukkit build.

Bukkit's taking forever because 1) they are cleaning their code to make it more efficient (I guess) and 2) because of this code-cleaning, most/all plugins will have to be recompiled to work with new bukkit code

Also, the Bukkit team got picked up by Mojang. Which means at least a few members are probably not working on it right now and are instead working on putting together an official implementation of Bukkit's features. Which means the Bukkit release is going to be delayed due to the lessened manpower.

1.2.4 finally adds chat history! (also some new decorative blocks)

I've wanted chat history for ages now. Kind of a pain on busy servers when you can only see the last few lines in a conversation!

Different color wood planks in 1.2.4... I can already tell that I'm going to be very busy when Bukkit FINALLY releases their RB. I'm getting rather annoyed by this wait...