Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Well, two things have been revealed. One was a tripwire, with string now being placeable on the ground (both decorative and for the tripwire itself). The other was an emerald ore, which could be used for trading with villagers. However, the ore itself seems to have been removed due to complaints (wut), so now you can only get emerald through trade. I think there's a new emerald decorative block, too, like the lapis block.

There is also the Ender Chest. Here's the Emerald Block too.

Edited by Abadoss

LOL I finally managed to get on the server for more than five minutes, and I never realized it was this MASSIVE.

Also, since I can now BE on the server for more than five minutes, I need a building area....

Also, what's the purpose of the Brave New World? Is that just to explore and whatnot?

Also: pyramids. With TNT at the bottom. LOL.

After seeing all of these pics, I am embarrassed by my shitty little house. :cry:

It's okay, I usually start with a puny little house before moving on to grander construction....

Maybe I'll replicate my giant inverted-pyramid house once I get a build area set up...

After seeing all of these pics, I am embarrassed by my shitty little house. :cry:

There's nothing wrong with your place. As I said to Kyle, the whole point is to build progressively less shitty castles (buildings, etc.) until you get something you're proud of (and then keep going).

LOL I finally managed to get on the server for more than five minutes, and I never realized it was this MASSIVE.

Also, since I can now BE on the server for more than five minutes, I need a building area....

Also, what's the purpose of the Brave New World? Is that just to explore and whatnot?

Also: pyramids. With TNT at the bottom. LOL.

The Brave New World is there because the homeworld map was generated with an older biome code. The new map allows all the new biomes.

As for setting up a building claim, just talk to Itch or I when we're online and we can help you find a spot. Basically, we just need to know what kind of terrain you're looking for (i.e. flat, islands, hilly, mountanous, etc.), what biome you're looking for (i.e. forest, plains, snow, jungle, swamps, desert, etc.), and any features you may want (i.e. rivers, beaches, etc.).

Edited by Abadoss

There's nothing wrong with your place. As I said to Kyle, the whole point is to build progressively less shitty castles (buildings, etc.) until you get something you're proud of (and then keep going).

The Brave New World is there because the homeworld map was generated with an older biome code. The new map allows all the new biomes.

As for setting up a building claim, just talk to Itch or I when we're online and we can help you find a spot. Basically, we just need to know what kind of terrain you're looking for (i.e. flat, islands, hilly, mountanous, etc.), what biome you're looking for (i.e. forest, plains, snow, jungle, swamps, desert, etc.), and any features you may want (i.e. rivers, beaches, etc.).

Oh ok. Although I thought it was meant as an exploratory world or something since there was no set building boundaries outside of the Jungle.

So yeah, sounds fun. Now I just need to be on the server at the right time.....

I know, I know. Eventually, its gonna be a huge tower that defies the laws of physics when I'm done with it. I just gotta get back out there and collect the necessary materials. I'm just being lazy.

So, how large is the average claim? I'm liking the area, but the lake in the center puts a lot of space between the forest edge and the mountain I'd want to grab as well.

Just want to make sure I don't mark off an excessively large area compared to what everyone else has....

Edited by Overdriven

Just want to make sure I don't mark off an excessively large area compared to what everyone else has....

Ha.

Haha.

Large compared to what we have, he says!

As long as you don't intrude on my planned borders in the main map, you're fine.

I'm hoping to jump on this weekend to do some prelim groundwork for the final borders.

On a seperate side note, it's coming up to renewal time for the server. Generally that means I get to fork over some money to keep it going. Any donations at this time would be super helpful. You can either donate by clicking on the PayPal donate button that's on Itch's info page or directly through the host by clicking on the banner in my sig. Your help would be most appreciated, plus you get some neat bonuses as a result. Things such as a personal warp set for you, more handouts, and I'm thinking I'll be adding a donator only creative map as well.

Your claim doesn't have to be square, by the way. You can follow the coast line and make any shape you want to.

Oh, ok, that helps. (I don't really want much of the stuff to the side of the mountain, so I guess I'll just have to set up a peg system and connect the things or something......)

On a seperate side note, it's coming up to renewal time for the server. Generally that means I get to fork over some money to keep it going. Any donations at this time would be super helpful. You can either donate by clicking on the PayPal donate button that's on Itch's info page or directly through the host by clicking on the banner in my sig. Your help would be most appreciated, plus you get some neat bonuses as a result. Things such as a personal warp set for you, more handouts, and I'm thinking I'll be adding a donator only creative map as well.

What day do you have to pay by?