Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Hooray, wooden pickaxes.

If we wipe the server, fireslash should at least flood the map with lava or blow us all up first, if only to give us a really good excuse to leave it. Also because it would be awesome. Hemo, schwaltz and I have already witnessed some of his magical powers.

Edited by Hylian Lemon

The day before patch, I'm going to be handing out fucktons of TNT. I say we all place it everywhere (but don't set any off) and just cover the damn map in the stuff. If one block is within 5 of another unobstructed, they'll chain react. So you'll just get explosion after explosion as the map goes up in smoke.

Also if you stack them, the first explosion will actually launch the stick above it like a projectile across the map, adding to the fun.

The day before patch, I'm going to be handing out fucktons of TNT. I say we all place it everywhere (but don't set any off) and just cover the damn map in the stuff. If one block is within 5 of another unobstructed, they'll chain react. So you'll just get explosion after explosion as the map goes up in smoke.

and then everyone crashes