Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

mecthellupdate1.th.jpg

Provided by PC Gamer

Oh God. As if Minecraft wasn’t terrifying enough, its creator Notch has just sent us screens and info about a new monster type he’s adding in the Minecraft Halloween Update on October 31st. The Ghasts are flying cuboid jellyfish that shoot fireballs at you, blowing chunks out of the world around you and setting it on fire. Luckily, they’re only found in hell. And Notch has told us exactly how to get there, why you’d want to go, and how portals to this new dimension are built.

you guys should blacklist me I blow up things

Nothing wrong with clearing debris that happen to lower the value of the land. :lol:

I'm quite interested in the new blocks and finally have a use for the obsidian blocks besides for looks.

Before you know it, some one will recreate goatse on a land mass entering "Hell". :lol:

Looks like they are gonna be hard to kill. When I shove a sword up their ass, that fucker better drop diamonds.

In a way, reconstructing the main road/bridges as well as water ways may actually make sense. Unless Notch fixed the mine carts on multiplayer, would you risk carrying precious resources and materials through the dimensional gate on the chance that you'd lose it all by dying, or would the "peaceful" setting affect it enough as well.

Speaking of which, we are gonna go with "normal" or "hard" difficulty?

In a way, reconstructing the main road/bridges as well as water ways may actually make sense. Unless Notch fixed the mine carts on multiplayer, would you risk carrying precious resources and materials through the dimensional gate on the chance that you'd lose it all by dying, or would the "peaceful" setting affect it enough as well.

Speaking of which, we are gonna go with "normal" or "hard" difficulty?

Well, the way that I explore mines, I can get in and out with precious materials without too much conflict.

I make sections, that sorta look like rooms, that only have one way in, and one way out that I can block off when I enter and exit. If a monster appears in one of the rooms, I can spot it and kill it through a hole, but the monster cant reach me.

It takes a god awfully long time, but its the safest way I can think of at this time.

Well, the way that I explore mines, I can get in and out with precious materials without too much conflict.

I make sections, that sorta look like rooms, that only have one way in, and one way out that I can block off when I enter and exit. If a monster appears in one of the rooms, I can spot it and kill it through a hole, but the monster cant reach me.

It takes a god awfully long time, but its the safest way I can think of at this time.

On the main plane of existence this is fine and all but the way Hell is described it's "extra mode". :lol:

Minecraft server is migrating back to it's old home. IJ's box handles far too much traffic. I'm adjusting some settings to hopefully reduce the load while we look for a better long term solution.

Should be back in an hour or so, depends on how long it takes me to get the data files off, since right now IJ's SSH is responding at one character every 30 seconds...