Massive free indie electronic sampler - Electro Freaks Present Vol. 2

Flexstyle

Hey everyone, I just wanted to point y'all over to this awesome free 33-track electronic music compilation, put out by a group known as the Electro Freaks. This sampler includes a few tracks from members of this community--namely Hollidayrain, SGX, zircon, and yours truly.

http://electrofreaks.bandcamp.com is the place to be! Hope you dig it. :)

Hi Guys,

I'mm one of the admins from the Electro Freaks. Our little group put in a lot of time and effort to assemble this free compilation - please check it out and show our artists some love!

While many of you undoubtedly know zircon, SGX, Hollidayrain, and of course Flexstyle, there's a TON of other awesome stuff on here. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Cheers from the Electro Freaks! :)

(Thanks for the post Flexstyle!)

Edited by Zen Frazier

I'm checking this out. File size is rawr though. Even though I suppose I have plenty of space I'm still not used to 400+mb stuff lol. I went for the VBR mp3 because it was a little smaller and I didn't feel like going for OGG. It's a lot of music that seems good so its understandable.

I love the sample music player you have on the home page. I probably wouldn't have downloaded if I couldn't hear some previews ahead of time.

I'm checking this out. File size is rawr though. Even though I suppose I have plenty of space I'm still not used to 400+mb stuff lol. I went for the VBR mp3 because it was a little smaller and I didn't feel like going for OGG. It's a lot of music that seems good so its understandable.

I love the sample music player you have on the home page. I probably wouldn't have downloaded if I couldn't hear some previews ahead of time.

Thanks for checking it out. I know it's a large chunk of hard drive space but hopefully you'll find it's worthwhile. :)

The built-in music player is part of Bandcamp's default service and you can use it to listen to the entire album (not just preview samples). :idea: It can also be streamed from an iPhone or iPad (i.e. doesn't use flash on mobile devices). Nifty!

Thanks for checking it out. I know it's a large chunk of hard drive space but hopefully you'll find it's worthwhile. :)

The built-in music player is part of Bandcamp's default service and you can use it to listen to the entire album (not just preview samples). :idea: It can also be streamed from an iPhone or iPad (i.e. doesn't use flash on mobile devices). Nifty!

I'm still streaming it lol. I'll be going to class soon but it seems worth the space :D

I don't have a iPhone or iPad but way to go on going the extra mile.

Had this mix on my ipod for a week and finally got a chance to hear it, amazing!

Anyone know how to track down some of these artists other works? There's a lot of solid talent on here.

If you downloaded the whole thing as a package, you should have a PDF file in there giving artist bios and links to their various pages--rather a snazzy package, and very informative!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this one more time and give a big thanks to everyone who downloaded, commented, and in general liked the compilation. Our Bandcamp stats indicate we had a LOT of visitors from OCR, so thanks for checking us out! :)!!

Two quick points:

1. Our Bandcamp "free downloads" cap will reset in 2 days, which means between now and then, I highly encourage anyone who hasn't done so to go download it now! Yes, it WILL still be available for free after that, it's just that we have a monthly allocated "limit" and since we haven't reached it yet (and it doesn't rollover), please download away!

2. We also uploaded EFP Vol 01: Digital 61, our first release from 2009. If you haven't checked it out yet, please use up our download credits and grab a copy TODAY. It's also FREE!

http://electrofreaks.bandcamp.com/album/efp-vol-01-digital-61

Please enjoy responsibly. Unless playing this LOUD and OFTEN would be irresponsible. Then by all means, enjoy irresponsibly.

Thanks folks! You are all awesome. 8)

1885697446-1.jpg